Who's been to Washington DC?

UncleAnt

Established Member
wow I totally forgot I made this thread but thanks for all the good info guys.We definitely plan to see everything we can while there and have a good time at night.As far as 4-6$ beers that is really cheap I pay 12-14$ for a beer and 19-20$ for a mixed drink quite often on the weekend in south beach lol same goes for traffic,2 miles in 4 hours isnt unheard of down here.

We are planning on staying at the hyatt in arlington or the 4 seasons in DC,Most likely the hyatt its alittle cheap per person and closer to my buddy.Tomb of the unknown,arlington cemetery,the lincoln memorial,and the smithsonians are all for sure going to happen.After those are done We'll start hitting up the other places.

im a triple a member and one of my buddies thats coming with me is military so most of the stuff we are looking at is already discounted

Anyone in the area that wants to come out drinks are on me for the info provided so far :beer:

Last edited:

UncleAnt

Established Member
I have been known to frequent a strip club or 2.actually met a gf at one LOL

Seems like alittle bit of a hike though,what are you about 90 miles out of dc?

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Yeah about that...wasnt sure how many guys you had with you. If a big group of you check with Keg Bus....they make frequent trips out this way.

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

Hwy. Chile

Established Member
Anybody remember the clubs This is It! or The Butterfy? They were both in NE I think. I was 15 and heard "Sniff, you like?" for the first and last time in my life. :eek:

jbs$

Established Member
In the time that you have, you can only do one or two things well. Don't need a car as parking is a bitch and is very expensive, use the metro. Do the Smithsonian, to do every thing here would take a couple of days, so pick and chose. Stay out of downtown but on the metro, it's cheaper. If you pocketbook allows, the Washington Hyatt is a great place and the Metro station is underneath.

NightRyder

Established Member
I just got back a few days ago from D.C. It was my first time there and I was amazed at how much their was to do. Definitely visit the Smithsonian Museums and Holocast museum. These were my two favs of the trip.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Do the usual. Check out Arlington if you get the time. I have two grandparents buried there. Very VERY humbling experience. RIP
Arlington.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread