Who's been on a blind date?

jdoyle

Computer Guru?
Established Member
Nahhh maybe later

hey man i grew up in katy. what area of katy are you in? i used to be around taylor HS.

just curious and dont mean to pry into your business but was your blind date just dinner? if so, whered y'all eat?

lol y'all go to baker street by cinco ranch HS? sorry i had to ask. cheese and rice i hate that place...

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Wow, I have so many but one that stands out is about 2 years ago I agreed to a blind date. When I arrived at her house she had two ****ing kids and she was Mexican LOL. Her profile said she was white. She also smelled like weed, laughed the entire way there and she asked me to let her out on the side of the road because I was being disrespectful.

My brother and dad gave me shit for a year over that one.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Wow, Ross. Not posting pics of her yet? You must actually like her. :beer:

She is definately GF material, and I don't say that very often. She is also 3 years older than I, which is a plus.

hey man i grew up in katy. what area of katy are you in? i used to be around taylor HS.

just curious and dont mean to pry into your business but was your blind date just dinner? if so, whered y'all eat?

lol y'all go to baker street by cinco ranch HS? sorry i had to ask. cheese and rice i hate that place...

I live near 99 and Highland Knolls. I've been to Baker St. many a times. Lots of cougars hanging out there as of late.

We went to Under the Volcano in the Rice Village off of Bissonet.

awful knawful

Established Member
I kind of had a blind date. Bunch of us were going on the water one day. My buddy says I'll bring Donna, a girl I was interested in. He told her she had to go in my boat for the day, not enough room in his. We've been together 12 years and married for 8!

Ironhand

Banned
Wow, I have so many but one that stands out is about 2 years ago I agreed to a blind date. When I arrived at her house she had two ****ing kids and she was Mexican LOL. Her profile said she was white. She also smelled like weed, laughed the entire way there and she asked me to let her out on the side of the road because I was being disrespectful.

My brother and dad gave me shit for a year over that one.

She just needed a ride to work.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I had a blind date once and the girl who set us up said the other girl refused to meet me unless I could actually hold an intelligent conversation. That was her 1 requirement because she was sick of stupid guys. She considered herself smarter than the average person so she didn't want some idiot who would just waste her time. She also didn't want to meet me if I was just trying to get some. You already know how this will go....

We met up for dinner and right away she told me I need to be smart for her to have any attraction to me. I said okay, what do you want to talk about? Her response was.. "Okay so like.. do you ever just sit and wonder... like.. why alcohol is legal and pot isn't?" I'm like "heh, no actually I don't because when I was like 12 and I wondered the same thing, I looked it up and read all about it. I'll send you some links that explain it." The waiter came over and asked us about drinks. I got an alcoholic one and asked her what she wanted. She said "yea it's pretty obvious you're just trying to get me drunk so you can get some, and it's not gonna happen." I'm like WTF I don't even like this hoe. Another jewel was when she said, "Okay so like do you ever just sit and wonder what the military has that they don't tell us about?" I'm thinkin LOL!! Oh god.. no I don't "just sit and wonder."

The hoe chewed with her mouth open the whole time which is probably my #1 peeve, and she kept saying "alls I know is..." and "it is what it is." Another peeve. I was trying to make excuses to leave when she asked if I liked to play pool. I decided to go play some pool with her since it was obvious I was kind of stuck for the night. We played these 2 guys who kicked our ass since she sucked, and as I was going to take a shot she bent over right in front of the corner pocket and lifted up her dress. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Classy!! At the end of the night I was like "yea uhh well I had a good time, we'll have to keep in touch (not)." She started making out with me and put my hand on her "area." I was like heh have a good night.

Here's the best part that I wouldn't even believe had it not happened to me. A day later she texted me and said, "I ben doin alot of thinking bout us n I dont think I can c u nemore cuz I think ur a cop who was hired by my parents 2 watch me." I lold. She was like 26 years old. That trash was lucky she even got to be around me for a night.

... and people wonder why I'm annoyed with the world.

Last edited:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
^^ Sounds like 9/10 girls I've met.

EXACTLY!! But WE'RE the losers :rolling: The sad part is that a handful of other people have brought up the exact same BS and they all think they're a one of a kind genius.

Last edited:

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
A friend of mine and the girl he was seeing set me up with one of her friends. It was a real blind date too. No pics ahead of time or anything like that. They wanted to do something pretty safe and informal so we went to the international festival in Houston. It was a pretty warm day and she hadn't eaten or something and ended up getting sick and threw up. My buddy and I stood off to the side and laughed about it. Other than that it went pretty good. That was 16 years ago. We have been married for 11 of it.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
A friend of mine and the girl he was seeing set me up with one of her friends. It was a real blind date too. No pics ahead of time or anything like that. They wanted to do something pretty safe and informal so we went to the international festival in Houston. It was a pretty warm day and she hadn't eaten or something and ended up getting sick and threw up. My buddy and I stood off to the side and laughed about it. Other than that it went pretty good. That was 16 years ago. We have been married for 11 of it.

does your wife know about her :uh oh:

lol :beer:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Damn, a lot of you blind daters in here end up getting married and have been in it for the long haul, pretty interesting that it can work like that. Good for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread