Who's been on a blind date?

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Share your experiences. I have one tonight (inser ffffuuuu pic). Not really sure how I feel about it, but I figured why not.

SVT95

Established Member
Share your experiences. I have one tonight (inser ffffuuuu pic). Not really sure how I feel about it, but I figured why not.

I went on one two weeks ago and have another one set up next weekend. I know there are a lot of horror stories floating around this site but mine went great.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Make sure a friend knows yours secret code for "get me the fuuuuuuu outta here dude" just in case.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
if you don't like her just be a dick...make it a fun night.

ViciousJay

Established Member
been on a couple... a few were sea donkeys and i made sure to split.. i told them up front that it wasnt happening and that there wasnt enough patron to at the bar for me to go home with them.

Then.... ive been on a few and was blown away and blown good :D

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I went on one, set up with by a girl that was interested in me, but I didn't return the affection. Stupid idea for that very reason.

I tend to be attracted to women smaller than me, I'm 5'9 about 170. I met this girl that was 6'3 maybe 260? No go. She was really sweet, I told her there wasn't much attraction, but we could chill. She said I was an insensitive bastard and bolted.

The chick that set us up thought it was hysterical.....

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I went on one, set up with by a girl that was interested in me, but I didn't return the affection. Stupid idea for that very reason.

I tend to be attracted to women smaller than me, I'm 5'9 about 170. I met this girl that was 6'3 maybe 260? No go. She was really sweet, I told her there wasn't much attraction, but we could chill. She said I was an insensitive bastard and bolted.

The chick that set us up thought it was hysterical.....

Wow...

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
back when I ran a bar, I used to have one of my suppliers call just about every afternoon to see if we needed product. She had a sweet voice, I got sucked in, so I asked her out. We dated for a little while. She was nice looking, and very sweet.

Just don't go into the date thinking Jessica Alba is coming to the date. Be open minded.

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
070208PattyFunny46.gif

Closest I could get to what I was thinking....

Seriously, good luck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread