Who would you let build your motor?

JDM ,they offer little tricks that go a long way . Accufab is another good choice if you got excessive amounts of money laying around lol

JimIII@jdm

Thanks and I agree with Accufab, we have a wonderful working relationship with John. We have built our 5.4L engine program up over the last 7-8 years with the GT500/Cobra Jet program but have been specializing in Modular engine builds for over 20 years! What we have learned in the past few years with our Cobra Jet racing engines is phenominal. We build about 20-30 race engines a year for 8 different NHRA racing teams in the Stock eliminator and Super Stock Feild. With the wear and tear they put on these engines we have found out so much and have developed a ton of really cool parts. Some that we don't even advertise yet. If your ever interested in a 5.4/5.8L or any Mod Motor build, I suggest giving us a call for discussion about your car as well!

JimIII@JDM

carguy19

Established Member
Thanks and I agree with Accufab, we have a wonderful working relationship with John. We have built our 5.4L engine program up over the last 7-8 years with the GT500/Cobra Jet program but have been specializing in Modular engine builds for over 20 years! What we have learned in the past few years with our Cobra Jet racing engines is phenominal. We build about 20-30 race engines a year for 8 different NHRA racing teams in the Stock eliminator and Super Stock Feild. With the wear and tear they put on these engines we have found out so much and have developed a ton of really cool parts. Some that we don't even advertise yet. If your ever interested in a 5.4/5.8L or any Mod Motor build, I suggest giving us a call for discussion about your car as well!

JimIII@JDM

As I posted in the first page of the thread, JDM is top notch.

Jim Sr is one of the most knowledgeable guys in the modular motor marketplace if not THE MOST.

They do great work and Jim Jr handles all of the sales and marketing and appts.

And Nick that posts here (nicksezz I think) is one of the top guys in the shop around.

I am a long time customer there and they do all of my tuning and work for my cars. I only have one negative thing to say about them, and its a running joke with Jim Jr (they are so good at what they do that it takes forever to get an appt to get work done). Not a bad problem to have.... they do good work so they are extremely busy!!

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Sooo...When i ordered the parts needed to degree the cams from MMR they sent me 2 cam sprockets with multiple key ways. Only need 2 to degree the motor? Do you only check the intake cam when degreeing cams?

Users who are viewing this thread