who will win 04 mach or 2010 ss

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Looks can be deceiving :lol1: at times. Too bad in most cases it doesnt :lol:

Oh I'm not saying his car is fast, it could be. But it sure as hell wasn't in the same country as fast when it was stock! So the humor is there of him calling a Camaro SS slow in stock form.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
In case anyone cares....

First Automatic SS in the 12s stock.

125 DA.
New England Dragway
[ame=http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpost.php?p=877969&postcount=4]Camaro Forum - 2009 Camaro / 2010 Camaro / New Camaro SS Z28 Forums - Camaro5.com - View Single Post - First A6 in the 12s bone stock[/ame]
12.99 @ 108.08 with a 1.93 60 ft

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
all you have is a tune and intake, a manual 450hp ss camaro should stomp a hole in your ass. no offense

Yeah....cause a tune and intake isn't good enough for low 13s so that high 12s will be a total stomping..assuming that manual SS can run a high 12. :rollseyes

Obviously there's a better chance he'll lose, but pointing out he'll get a hole stomped in his ass cause he only has those two mods? :nonono:

Agent Jones

Established Member
wow a gxp pulled 4+ cars on a mach 1, im trading in my gt to get one tommorrow....

oh wait I cant :D

Pontiac_Eulogy.jpg

Hoof_N_It06 GT

Yes it's dirty,IT'S BLACK
Established Member
Yeah....cause a tune and intake isn't good enough for low 13s so that high 12s will be a total stomping..assuming that manual SS can run a high 12. :rollseyes

Obviously there's a better chance he'll lose, but pointing out he'll get a hole stomped in his ass cause he only has those two mods? :nonono:

ok so i re-read and he doesn't even have a tune, I figure intake and exhaust on a mach will put it what maybe 340-350 at the wheels max. Ol boy in the camaro has an intake as well so thats a wash, so basing on the fact that the mach only has an exhaust over ol' boy yes he should get a hole stomped figuring the camaro is putting 400 at the wheels and thats being easy it is probably more like 420-430 with the intake.

Don't get me wrong look at my signature I hate GM, but I can't help but point out the obvious two good drivers camaro wins every time.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
ok so i re-read and he doesn't even have a tune, I figure intake and exhaust on a mach will put it what maybe 340-350 at the wheels max. Ol boy in the camaro has an intake as well so thats a wash, so basing on the fact that the mach only has an exhaust over ol' boy yes he should get a hole stomped figuring the camaro is putting 400 at the wheels and thats being easy it is probably more like 420-430 with the intake.

Don't get me wrong look at my signature I hate GM, but I can't help but point out the obvious two good drivers camaro wins every time.

No offense but if I were you I'd learn more about these cars before you start making claims. I have yet to see anything correct that you have said in this post or the other one.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
No offense but if I were you I'd learn more about these cars before you start making claims. I have yet to see anything correct that you have said in this post or the other one.

x2... I think this guy just trumped burnzilla in about 2 post! :nonono:

Hoof_N_It06 GT

Yes it's dirty,IT'S BLACK
Established Member

ok so how much hp at the wheels will a mach with no tune and only an intake and exhaust put at the wheels?

02GTP

Banned
that gxp that ran a 13.16 with a 1.94 sixty foot is a racing buddy of mine. he is the branch manager at my bank lol. name is Joe. he has a 13.50 grand prix GTP and a 14sec all motor sunbird. thats the car i beat a little while back lol.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
ok so how much hp at the wheels will a mach with no tune and only an intake and exhaust put at the wheels?

I'd say 270-330 depending on who you ask, what day it was, and how much money they gave the dyno owner. Really who gives a shit how much hp at the wheels it will put down? I go by track numbers rather than dyno numbers.

02GTP

Banned
i will re run him soon and get video of me racing the fastest stock M6 G8 in the country. ill get the charger and cobra to join in too.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
i will re run him soon and get video of me racing the fastest stock M6 G8 in the country. ill get the charger and cobra to join in too.

:rockon::beer:

If he gets good air he will crack a high 12 hopefully...it looks like the guy can drive! :rockon:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member

x2... I think this guy just trumped burnzilla in about 2 post! :nonono:

I'd say 270-330 depending on who you ask, what day it was, and how much money they gave the dyno owner. Really who gives a shit how much hp at the wheels it will put down? I go by track numbers rather than dyno numbers.

:beer::thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread