Who will join my zombie outbreak response unit

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
im in, 2 Ar-15's, a couple .45's a couple .40's, and plenty of ammo. lets goo

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
My question is, how am i suppose to get to you? Or is this one of those, you are the headquarters and we have multiple divisions operating in our assigned AOs. If so, i can help hold the 95 corridor through Fayettnam.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
In!

The only things I have to offer are a PSL-54c and two small children. They should be useful as decoys seeing that they can run pretty fast and are unpredictable, so they sould keep the Zeds distracted.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I'm thinking most of your guns are WAY overkill for Zombies.. but I'm in

I found the cook. :lol1:
JK

I'd like to but I think I'll hole up in TX/OK somewhere. When I moved to TX everything you have listed was in my state funded gift basket. lol

SVT4ME

Established Member
Am in! I've got 3 week of water, 1 month of food, STI Trojan 1911 45 ACP with 1000 rounds, Taurus PT Pro 111 with 800 rounds and a Bushmaster AR-15 with 2000 rounds! Mount up

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
In!

The only things I have to offer are a PSL-54c and two small children. They should be useful as decoys seeing that they can run pretty fast and are unpredictable, so they sould keep the Zeds distracted.

:lol1::lol1::lol1:

I don't have much to offer. So I'll just off myself so I don't become an enemy:beer:

pwrshft99

Established Member
Gonna need transportation and I know just the place that has a bunch of these... brand new with the keys in them...

42412219.jpg

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I'm thinking most of your guns are WAY overkill for Zombies.. but I'm in

overkill? is there such a thing?

That's saying you can have enough HP :shrug: there is never enough HP.,., only not enough traction :shrug:

My question is, how am i suppose to get to you? Or is this one of those, you are the headquarters and we have multiple divisions operating in our assigned AOs. If so, i can help hold the 95 corridor through Fayettnam.

I am thinking this is best for now :thumbsup:

I will consider the invitation after I fight off the impending alien invasion

although I understand your position.,. I think we have the tools to deal with aliens as well.,., I'm just sayin'

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Don't kill them all, I'll need someone intelligent to talk to after being on SVTP for a few years.

boduke0220

Established Member

Ill Work my way down I-77 towards you where we can rally and hit up a ford dealership

Users who are viewing this thread