Who will join my zombie outbreak response unit

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
8 rds of 45acp you say?

GS48420.jpg

Haha, my boss has one, but it's for his Camp 45, although it does fit in his 1911's...................

That is the shiznit!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
The fast, agile, intelligent zombies, like in 28 days: they won't last long. You can't keep coughing up that much blood and live for very long. The metabolic requirements would mandate they would have to feed off each within a matter of hours of not being able to find anyone else to eat. Just wait a while, then kill the fat ones that remain, problem solved.

Now what is troubling with that scenario is that the sickness was contagious to animals. Even so, you can't cough up that much blood and keep going for very long. Might make it hard to order up a steak at the local steakhouse, though, if the cattle all get infected.

Jim Snover

Lmao that comic describes this thread and the posters' mindsets very well hahaha.

Any thoughts about the fast/agile/mildly intelligent zombies Mr. Snover? :??:

:D

jliddle

Established Member
If animals get infected, and food supply runs short. What shall we eat?

Harvest crops? Or do it Bear Grylls style and eat anything you can find?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I am thinking about starting a Zombie Dentistry shop. My tools will be a hammer and dremel tool. If the brain eaters can;t bite they are like big flies.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
If animals get infected, and food supply runs short. What shall we eat?

Harvest crops? Or do it Bear Grylls style and eat anything you can find?

I'm going to eat the fat people first. They're too slow to be effective member of the team, they eat more than the avg person, they breathe through their mouth, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread