Who wants to buy a Volvo?!

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
K-Pax Volvo S60 GT Race Cars for Sale - Race Cars - Road & Track

Pirelli World Challenge K-Pax Volvo S60s are up for sale since Volvo is backing out of the series and K-Pax does not have the money to run them by themselves. Its sad to see these go. I have watched these in person, and they are friggin insane!
Out of all the World Challenge cars, these and the Caddy CTS cars are the top 2 in the whole series. If I had the money I would be contacting them and buying them right now!

Absolutely loved these cars! :beer:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
As they stated, 650hp capable @ 2900lbs and awd in a race car... Drool...

jrandy

Established Member
Damn, the price isn't bad for what you get. Sad to see Volvo backing out of sponsorship.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Also

"If the fearsome GT S60s are too extreme for your comfort level, K-"Pax is also parting ways with its mid-range PWC C30 touring cars. Put down $68K for one (or $125K for both), and these baby Volvo race cars can be yours."

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I would love one of those!

Hell i loved my plain old 04 s60 t5...damn that car was fun and handled great for what it was...sucked balls in snow hence why i got rid of it but i really liked that car

oldmodman

Established Member
Does the car still have a VIN?

If it does I could register it at my house in Pahrump Nevada where there is no inspection of any kind, either safety or emission.

Users who are viewing this thread