Who tuned your turbo mustang.....???

Yaadman_GT

Yaadman_GT
Established Member
My car is almost done and I am willing to drive across the US to have the best person/shop tune it for me. I have the stock EEC and an SCT Chip. Who made you happy and made power and has great driveability. Also, if you can put some contact info down if you can.

Franz

novi2000

Established Member
My car is almost done and I am willing to drive across the US to have the best person/shop tune it for me. I have the stock EEC and an SCT Chip. Who made you happy and made power and has great driveability. Also, if you can put some contact info down if you can.

Franz

Tim at MPH tuned mine using sct, the car has 120lb injectors and idles at 950 and drives as good as it did with the stock injectors, BTW it is also a compound boost setup as well which I have seen some other well know shops struggle with.

HIPSI

Established Member
Call and talk to rick @amazon great guy and even better tuner been beating my car to hell for 2 yrs never had a tuning issue. Info in my sig

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
Horsepower By Hermann.......lets just say the 4th time was a charm, I will not post the other shops, but you can't go wrong with Hermann.

76mmsaleen

Established Member
Tim@mph did mine,with the new ford 80s... Car starts and ideals like new. I wouldn't take my car to anyone else, no matter who... And they stand behind all their work... Give them a call..1-770-591-0000

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
My car was built and tuned by Fastlane Motorsports.
Caleb did all my tuning using SCT software and a SCT3000 mass air meter (element).
I have 120# injectors and mine idles and drives like a stock GT.
My recommendation. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Ryan
:D

Users who are viewing this thread