who took this picture???

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
I am trying to find out who took this picture. I wanted to enter it for the new Terminator shirt by Kocky Products and I have to get permission from the person that took it. It was on the MACA-ONLINE site and it is a great picture.

DSC00315.jpg
[/IMG]

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
yea i never knew who steve sold it too. im sure some members remember the little battles me and steve had on this board...

TRBO VNM

damn john, you mean you had issues with him? never would have thought. neither did I for that matter.

:lol:

glad the car is in someone elses hands though.

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
It is safe at home in our garage. I wanted to take it out for a spin tonight but drag radials + this monsoon we are getting are not a good mix :). Steve was good to deal with as far as the sale went he stuck to his word but I heard there were alot of previous problems. Some people dont mix well with others

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
oh well you bought a beautiful car that for sure! But did steve get along with anyone from the board?

haha come to think about it, he still promised to break my jaw.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I am trying to find out who took this picture. I wanted to enter it for the new Terminator shirt by Kocky Products and I have to get permission from the person that took it. It was on the MACA-ONLINE site and it is a great picture.

DSC00315.jpg
[/IMG]

Those shots were mine from Gettysburg. Feel free to use it!

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I have wondered why I have not seen him (Steve) posting on here lately....did things go from bad to really bad with him and some members??? I know peeps tried to work it out but I thought eventually it would come to what it looks like it has...just wondering.:??:

Users who are viewing this thread