Who to tune roush s/c?

Djstorm100

Established Member
Just picked it up and starting the install in the shop since mother nature decided to make to sleet/freezing rain here in NC. I know of locals but didn't know if there was one better that did email tuning. I heard of lund (spelling)?

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
Waynes Dyno in Jacksonville NC he is a Stang Guru just over an hour from you. Majestic is also top notch.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
:beer: Good buy and congrats!!! The ROUSH TVS is awesome blower that can make some safe reliable power with only a few add-ons.

We have tuned many TVS set ups with great results. We also spend the time to datalog and get any issues resolved quick. One thing we offer / what I do is spend the time to explain how to use livelink and what to log. I spend the time to explain the results with you so you can have a better understanding of what you logged and how it works. I know our customer's can agree with this.

Heck, without trying to sell you anything, call me, I have no problem giving some tech advice and get you in the right direction regardless of what you do.

NoVA_Mike

Established Member
My vote for Justin at VMP. Like others have said... tons of safe power. I've have 15,000 miles on my VMP tune and not a hiccup.

mazroth

Established Member
Went with VMP since brenspeed didnt have one ready for the auto when I bought my tvs. VMP has kept me content awhile now.

davidhuff

Established Member
The reason for slow turn a round is Justin is very busy because he does great work.If you are smart you will wait your turn for a great safe tune.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread