Who to have tune? 2011 GT w/ CAI, long tubes, O/R X and axle-back.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
AED.

Been working with Shaun over the course of about 2 years now.

I have gotten all revisions within 24 hours, my A/F is spot on and the car drives extremely well. Shaun is very professional and to the point and won't leave you hanging.

I've heard Lund is a great tuner as well. However, Shaun @ AED had a Coyote that was running 10's and it was his personal car. I don't believe Jon Lund has/had a personal coyote car do that. Shaun has extensive mappings for Coyotes, especially CJ cars.

You cannot go wrong with Lund or AED, so, get your car tuned and have fun!

stags

Established Member
What impresses me most about AED is Shaun genuinely cares about his rep and the cars he tunes. He won't give you a tune until you send him a datalog proving your car is perfect and has no pre- existing issues. Had to get a bobs catch can, a few different tanks of gas, and torco before I got his base tune- bad gas was causing some knock. I was slightly frustrated at the time but I learned a crap ton about my car and tuning. My car ran better on his base maps than it did stock, and I had to completely relearn how to drive my car on his final tune because of how much more power I got.

One other thing to consider- Shaun just sells tunes and no parts. He doesn't have an incentive to sell you stuff you don't need. He will give you unbiased advice about what works best pending on your goals. I gave him a call when I was thinking about what power mods I wanted to do in conjunction with tuning and he was incredibly informative and helpful. Note on that though- don't be a dick and waste someone's time getting a consult and then get a tune from someone else.

Zemedici

Established Member
I'm Lund tuned, as are all my buddies. Zero issues.

Quick to revise issues, quick responses, etc.

Of course the tune you're wanting is semi-basic, so anyone should be able to hammer it out

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
I haven't been very excited about my Lund service thus far. My first tune request took 3.5 weeks to receive and I am currently still waiting on a tune revision I requested last Sunday. The first tune pulled a little stronger than my Bama but again I'm not excited about the time it has been taking especially since I will need to data log..

Me too I'm still waiting on my lund revision from 4 weeks ago (before Christmas). I ended up having to switch back to bama so I could get a revision right away (next day). Actually the car feels the same with my bama tune. I think I just might have got a bad tune on the first tune I got for the boss intake. I'm happy with the bama tune.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread