Who Stocks Ferodo Pads?

Hye

Established Member
Im looking for the ds2500 ferodo pad.

The only place i am aware of is www.raceshopper.com but since im on the opposite coast i was wondering if there was anyone in california, particular so. cal where i could pick up a set. I just want to have them installed the same time i have my subframe connectors welded in and thats going to be prob. thursday or friday of this week.

If raceshopper is the only place, thats okay i'll order through them... :beer:

thank you

I've never changed a pad before (only rotors). I figure if i let myself watch a good shop perform the install (which they said would not be a problem) i'll be set to go.

I will be using my stock OEM brembo rotors in the front, are the rears brembo as well? How long will these ferodo ds2500 pads last on the stock rotors?

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
RACESHOPPER.COM

recommended by ShelbyGuy and others who are in the know on road-race stuff...

Hye

Established Member
yeah its just that i was in a hurry to get them, but patience is a virtue, right :cool:

thanks everyone

whats the consensus on the stock rotors? i know the fronts are brembos and they actually are fairly decent, but what about the rears? just leave em alone and switch out to new ss lines and pads?

Hye

Established Member
whats everyone doing for the rear? i called raceshopper and they told me that ferodo only makes a front pad. should i just keep the oem ones in the back?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Depends on what your goals are for your brakes. There are better packages available from Brembo and Wilwood to name just two. I had Brembo's F1 front sets on my '94 Camaro and man were they good. But expensive at $2600. plus installation. If I still had my Cobra one of my goals for 2004 was to convert to Wilwoods on all four wheels rather than just change the pads. Just a personal preference. And they look a lot nicer, too. :)

Hye

Established Member
I went ahead and ordered a set of the ferodo ds2500 pads from raceshopper. Im just going to post-pone my installation date.

raceshopper was by far the cheapest, 118 for the pad plus 9 shipping= $127, you just cant beat that.

as far as the stainless steel lines, i went down to Brothers Performance in Corona and picked up a set (4) of russell stainless steel lines for $129 plus tax, came out to $143 i think. I thought this was the best price as most other places were charging $169.

I cant wait to get these installed, im sure better tires would help, but i gotta get back to work and save up :D

shout out to everyone, thank you, that search feature is my heaven!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hye

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
oem or hawk hps will work fine

just outa curiosity, why would you say oem when the point of me buying different pads is to get away from the stock ones.

Users who are viewing this thread