Who should I go with for Used Car Financing.....

UBNSTRK

SVT GOD
Established Member
Used Cars,

Who should I go with for Used Car Financing..... I am ready to purchase a used 03 cobra and was wondering what the best company for Used Car Financing is. I hope someone could help me out I hve no clue as to where to look....

Thanks a Bunch,

Zach

sedwick

Established Member
Capital One Auto Financing is a pretty good one. I have used them in the past and been satisfied. I paid it off about 6 months ago but had good service from them. The web site will give you the interest rate and exact payment amount.

www.capitaloneautofinance.com

Black04Lightning

I ATE YOUR HEMI FOR LUNCH
Established Member
East Bay Area - Pleasant Hill - California
Finance This

I have been using Housold Auto Finance in San Diego
they have good manners and i have no problems with them they financed the Mach 1 ,They are very good with all the details .

Housold Auto Finance
Customer service Monday through thuresday 5 am to 7 pm (PST)
1-800-418-1888
Troy :beer:

Tonka Toy

Established Member
I used Capital One Auto finance to get my L and they were very easy to deal with. Good rates also for used vehicles.

donpablo

Established Member
If you are government, military or a defense contractor, go with pentagon federal credit union. www.penfed.org

great service and really great rates. i'm paying 3.9% for 60 months for the snake. their used car rates are low too.

DP

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by DonPablo94SVT
If you are government, military or a defense contractor, go with pentagon federal credit union. www.penfed.org

great service and really great rates. i'm paying 3.9% for 60 months for the snake. their used car rates are low too.

DP

I second that!!!:rockon:
Or even Navy Federal Credit Union.

NODOZE

Established Member
definately credit union if you have one. Mine actually offers new car rates for '01 and newer (<=12k/year miles).

If you do not have a credit union, shop your business around. I'd try to stay away from financing with a dealer...

Most important, be patient, let the deal happen for YOU, don't force it.

-Brian

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
If its a Certified Ford from a Ford dealer, they usually have new-car rates(4.9 or so for 60). We usually use suntrust a lot too, they tend to match or beat most credit unions. Dealers will have a list of all available rates for every credit union, so they know what theyre competing with.;-)

Users who are viewing this thread