Who Ports blowers?

vtecthis349pony

IRS Assassin
Established Member
I bought my car just over a year ago from a guy at 5 star ford in Az. He sold it for his uncle in Michigan. He said I have a Stiegemeier ported Eaton but it does not say "Stiegemeier" under the nose (or what ever it’s called). DynoBob said "About the first 100 or so I did not stamp the stiegemeier name on the case". I have never had my blower off..... The guy does not work at 5 star ford. Who else ports Eaton's, tbody and plenum's??
Also with a 2.82 upper and 2 lbs lower, I only make about 13- 14 psi... If that helps. (PROB. NOT)

- Stiegemeier
- Lethal Performance
- D'Agostino Racing
- People at home

Last edited:

vtecthis349pony

IRS Assassin
Established Member
Who was that other company that Steggy bought out and he was doing the portwork for?

Talked to some guys on diff. site. got one more...
Apten? Do they or did they mark the blower case? Cant find a website for them.

This car could have a home port. It has custom subframes, custom rear shock brace, custom front core brace. and battery in the back with cut off switch behind the pass tail light. But the guy did not sound that smart.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
AMD[H]unter;6130153 said:
It's most likely Apten. I have only heard it spoken.

Yes, it was Apten. If I remember right, I had one of the first they did. A polished version.

vtecthis349pony

IRS Assassin
Established Member
well it looks like my blower is coming off this weekend to get pic's up on this thread. Maybe some one could identify it.

Users who are viewing this thread