Who ported this?

sbvert04

Established Member
Bought a ported blower just wondering if anyone knows who might have done this port job? Guy says its a Stegmeier but doesn't really look like it to me!
ebcce4e7.jpg

57bd79db.jpg

861854e4.jpg

stang910

Established Member
That blower looks exactly like mine. Not sure who ported it, but Stegmeier said it could be one of their older ports. My car put down 525 and 519 and has ran 11.3@126 so I'm pretty happy with it.

sbvert04

Established Member
Another ? If I may ask? What kind of numbers should I make with this port without spray? Mods are in my signature.

crazycarlo

Established Member
How can you tell if its one of your early ports? I have one that looks the same but it doesnt have a serial number stamped in it or anything. You can tell it was done professionally and it looks good.

dynobobstieg

The pictured blower is stamped and Bob knows his work. There were a couple in the beginning of 03 that did not getted stamped if you could show a picture Bob would know. I will find out horsepower numbers those were putting out.
Thank you

crazycarlo

Established Member
Here is mine

blower10.gif

blower9.gif
[/IMG

blower8.gif

blower7.gif

blower3.gif

blower2.gif

After looking over it it doesnt quite look the same but it was deff professionally done and figured it couldnt hurt to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread