who makes the best flowing mid pipes

racerage7

Established Member
I want to put some new mid pipes with converters on my truck and want to know which one flow the best.I have heard that the magnaflow converters flow better than bassani.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I've also heard the Maganflows break down a lot, and often. Anyone else heard this??

I was going to go with them, but I went catless Bassani instead.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I'm telling you. I've read from guys that their cats were "breaking down" inside. I don't make crap up. I did a quick search and I can't find anything posted, but I remember reading it thinking "well I'm glad I didn't go with them after all".

You've never seen cats where the 'honeycomb' breaks down?? The stuff inside blows out and rattles.

Mark@LFP

Banned
LFP offers both Magnaflow & Bassani. We haven't warrantied either. There has been an issue recently with Magnaflow cats on a few high hp trucks breaking a cat. It's by no means an epidemic.
In the meantime Magnaflow is working on another cat.
LFP offers Bassani in stainless & aluminized OR Magnaflow in stainless. Shoot me an email for quote. We guarantee best price on all of the above and we ship daily.

camcojb

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Hmm... Larry has nothing else to add??

Give him a chance. I think what he meant is the same as Mark at LFP just said, there are failures in any parts, but not an epidemic that would make a person shop elsewhere.

I just ordered my new Bassani mids from Mark and the price and service were great!

Jody :beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
ChrisNelson said:
Hmm... Larry has nothing else to add??

I wasn't online chris till just now. Looks like you were right. I hadn't heard ANYTHING about it. They will be a pain to change if that happens. But Magnaflow will warranty them.

Users who are viewing this thread