Who makes seat extenders for us 6'3 people

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
Hey purchased an 03 cobra about a month ago and man i am crampt and not comfortable driving it. i need another 2 to 3 inches of room..

I heard there is seat extenders available but so far came up empty on who sells them.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I believe Maximum Motorsports. I also think you can make them using your current ones. Check Mustangworld.com

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
IronTerp said:
I have the Kenny Brown extenders and would recommend them.

Prolly hard to find since he's out of business:

http://www.mass-air.com/Products.htm

Seat Trax Xtenders!! - Get MAXIMUM Driving Comfort!!

- The most important advancement in personal comfort for your Mustang to come along in years!! If your 5” 10” or taller, then you know that driving your 1979-2004 Mustang with your knees banging against the dash is no fun, especially on long trips. Now you can stretch out with 4.5 extra inches (3.0 inches on convertibles) of leg room and enjoy the ride with the new Seat Trax Xtenders!! Fits either drivers or passengers seats, manual or power. Also fits other Fox-bodied vehicles.

Part Number SX-9401-M, for 79-04 Mustangs (does one seat, either side)..........…........$69.95

Although I'm 6'4" and feel fine, I AM pretty slim :nonono:

Last edited:

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
THanks guys,

I will be ordering the seat trax extenders!! I am 6'3 but wear 36inch jeans.. Long legs I have.

I knew it was bad when I drove it 100 miles to drop it off at the tuner and then hoped into my truck that my 5'5 gf was driving and seat adjusted for her to reach the peddles anyways I drive the truck 100 miles back then got out and her laughing her ass off cuz i drove the truck back without adjusting the seat back like i used to before I got the mustang.

valveinhead

Valveinhead
Established Member
I have a set of Kenny Brown extenders. They raised the seat about 1", too much for my 6'4" frame since I'm tall waisted. So I took em off. Anyone want them, please PM me. thanks.

Termin8r27

Established Member
valveinhead said:
I have a set of Kenny Brown extenders. They raised the seat about 1", too much for my 6'4" frame since I'm tall waisted. So I took em off. Anyone want them, please PM me. thanks.

Really? I found that if you leave the seat forward in the 'near stock' location while on the rails it makes it a bit higher, but while further back the extenders dip down and seem to be the same height as stock... My thoughts anyhow.

I have the Kenny Brown's.

gmynko

I like injecting people
Established Member
1fastsrt-4 said:
THanks guys,

I will be ordering the seat trax extenders!! I am 6'3 but wear 36inch jeans.. Long legs I have.

I knew it was bad when I drove it 100 miles to drop it off at the tuner and then hoped into my truck that my 5'5 gf was driving and seat adjusted for her to reach the peddles anyways I drive the truck 100 miles back then got out and her laughing her ass off cuz i drove the truck back without adjusting the seat back like i used to before I got the mustang.

Yeah - your like me - I'm 6'2 with a 36L and the driving position does kind of suck. The problem is the damn shifter will be really far away. My 95 Formula had better ergonomics than the Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread