who makes a good tranny for an L

danSVTlightning

Established Member
Went for a drive last night ...and boosted the shit out of it. The trans is complete gone no gears left so I was looking to get a built tranny to go along with my mmr

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
You can buy and over priced one from most all vendors or get a local builder to do it. I have $2100 in mine including a PI 2800 converter. I got the same "guarantee" as everyone else gets.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
You can buy and over priced one from most all vendors or get a local builder to do it. I have $2100 in mine including a PI 2800 converter. I got the same "guarantee" as everyone else gets.

i priced out a few local builders... most started around 3500... i didnt bother to ask performance automatic, i might have had a heart attack.

im starting to think i need to move south

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

That's an option if you have a local builder you can trust. If you've got a pile of cash to spend and want one that is bulletproof you can give BTS a call.

Dusten

Established Member
do a seach and you won't have the same answer. And for 3200 you can get a few other trannies that don't have shitty reviews

Established Member
tranny ?

Went for a drive last night ...and boosted the shit out of it. The trans is complete gone no gears left so I was looking to get a built tranny to go along with my mmr

I have a TR 400 rev.valve body with trans brake, I drive it all over on the street and I have had no trouble, and at the track it is SICK.

Users who are viewing this thread