Who Lives in the Charlotte Area

Dman3

Established Member
I am on lake Norman. Not far from Charlotte. I'm also looking for a 03/04 cobra. I currently have a 02 SS camaro ,but I am looking to trade or sell. I'll be hitting up a car show soon whenever one pops up cause I have yet to take a ride in a termi also.

BlueMach1

Stang Family
Established Member
Currently live in Greenville, NC. All mustangs reside in Greensboro, NC. Moving back to Charlotte/Concord/Salisbury area in a few months. There is tons of stuff to do in the Charlotte Area. Check Horsepowerjunkies.com...Carolinarides.com for some local events.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I was leaving the NHRA races last night and noticed all these *** ricers at the bikinis parkinglot on 85- anybody running these guys?

Saleen281sc

I've got a Cobra,too
Established Member
I'm in Charlotte every other weekend..sometimes with the Cobra, sometimes not.

I run thru Lancaster (shout out to sc98Cbra) and down Lancaster Hwy into South Charlotte.

You'll hear me before you see me. :banana:

04svtsnke

Established Member
im in the greensboro area, and YES there are alot of cobras around my area. i see 2-3 everyday driving to work and my job is only 7 miles from where i stay.

Dman3

Established Member
I'm back in the charlotte/mooresville for a week on break. Anyone know of anything going on? I'm fairly new to the area and don't have much going on.

riocobra97

SVT is Life
Established Member
I live closer to Winston Salem but my fiancée lives in Charlotte for school so I am there quite a bit. Welcome to the area

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
I live in Charlotte on the Southwest side. I'm right off of Steele Creek rd, 300 yards from the SC border.

Venom, sounds like you live near me.

97mustanggt - do you have an address or a map to get to the meet up? The only old CC I know is off of South Blvd, and there isn't a Costco there.

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
I'm outside of Hickory, don't get out to Charlotte too much unless it's for shopping with the woman :dw:

However I'd make the trip for a meet up or something... I like to get out and meet fellow Mustang owners ;-) Was actually just looking around in here seeing if something was happening anytime soon around the QC.

Shannon

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I live in Charlotte on the Southwest side. I'm right off of Steele Creek rd, 300 yards from the SC border.

Venom, sounds like you live near me.

97mustanggt - do you have an address or a map to get to the meet up? The only old CC I know is off of South Blvd, and there isn't a Costco there.

there used to be a Circuit City on Independence Blvd, a Costco right next door.

Volcom8190

Established Member
mayhem mustangs meets on the UNCC campus once a week, tons of nice cars, although the turnout is usually only good once a month.

Users who are viewing this thread