Who Lives in the Charlotte Area

1cbitten

Established Member
About 50 miles away. Several mustanger's and all around car enthusiast in this area. Check out some of the local cruise in's.

homer302

Banned
I am right on the Charlotte city limits. There are plenty of car clubs, tuners, drag strips etc. in the area. This is a great place to be a car fan.
:beer:
Hit one of us up if you need a paint guy or mechanic or whatever.

Last edited:

homer302

Banned
:shrug:

I think the OP just posted that so he could decide which car he wanted to steal and search our address to make it easier? :dw:

Venom_Cobra

Venom_Cobra
Established Member
:shrug:

I think the OP just posted that so he could decide which car he wanted to steal and search our address to make it easier? :dw:

Damn you cought me :eek:!! No soryy just had alot of reading to do yesterday. Law school is no where near like undergrad

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm real close to buying a cobra, and live on the Charlotte/Huntersville line. where are you guys going for tunes????

and how many are using their cars as a DD???? I will be and was wondering how many miles do you have on yours??? and how many are they good for???
(if you don't beat the sh*t out of them)

Thanks,
Brian

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
another question... (sorry)

can someone take me for a ride???? I have a mazdaspeed3 and know cobramac from a mazda forum (he has both the speed and his vert cobra) and since watching his video, I've been wanting a cobra... (didn't really know much about the 03-04 cobras, but dammmm amazing)

Thanks,
Brian

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
murse... there are numerous threads regarding places to get tuned in the Charlotte area, so just do a search. Also, look for some local shows and I am sure you'll find someone who will give you a ride. I don't have an 03/04 or else I would offer.

Last edited:

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
murse... there are numerous threads regarding places to get tuned in the Charlotte area, so just do a search. Also, look for some local shows and I am sure you'll find someone who will give you a ride. I don't have an 03/04 or else I would offer.

I did and thanks,

looks like most people like
Dan at pro Dyno
Amazon
Custom performance

how much does an average tune cost???

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread