Who knew throwing a bachelor party was so hard...

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
Ok guys, here's my latest dilemma. One of my best friends knocked his girl up a couple months ago. At first he said he was just going to propose to her and they would remain engaged until after the baby was born.

Well, his Girl's old man must have pulled the shotgun out because they have decided to speed things up. My original plan was to do a 21st/bachelor party all in one that way we could go all out really have a good time.

When he told me the other day that they were going to be getting married in a month I said crap, how am I supposed to throw a bachelor party in that short of time (bearing in mind I'm in school about 5 hours away from home and so are alot of our friends.) Thats when he told me he doesn't want a bachelor party. This is completely out of his nature seeing as we have always joked about what we would do for his bachelor party because everyone figured he was going to be the first to get married.

Now I'm completely stuck in this situation. I don't want to do anything that is going to cause anymore stress on their relationship because I'd really hate to have that on my conscious. But at the same time, I feel down the road when he snaps out of this trance he's in he will be mad at me for not throwing him a party.

What should I do?

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
ok look, get a room at the residents inn, but make sure its the 2 story one.

then get a gang of beer/alcohol, and order like 2 strippers. invite all your friends over and throw the party there. Make sure that when you get the room to request it to be towards the back of the property. Around this time of year most hotels have a lower occupancy, so that means that you can be pretty much as loud as you want, and wont get the boot.

My friends and I threw several momo's back in the days like this and never got caught by the hotel.

Otherwise throw it at someones house.

Oh btw, when you get the strippers, get one for about 2hours, but dont have the next one come until the first one is on her last half hour. Thats gives them enough time to get a little girl on girl action for at least 30mins, plus that means you get 3 and a half hours of stripper time, lol.

boosted306

Established Member
I would throw a small party. If he gets angry then oh well, it is the thought that matters. Or you could wait until after and throw him a bash when he fills up to it.

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Take the word Bachelor party out of it. Just call it a party. Ask your friend how he feels about stippers first. I planned my best friends party, and he specificly told me no girls. That he would leave the party, if they came. If he is your true boy, you should respect his issues. Also for my bro's party, well all went out for sushi, and indoor go-karting before hand, then back to his pad for a cold keg, and a table full of jello shots. And a night of the most amazing games of beer pong.

Sounds lame, but I know most of the SVTP stories of their partied including donkey shows, and lesbians. I know if and when I do decided to get married, I would want my boy's to have a party for me, but I would want it my way.

Wraith_2006

Established Member
+4

Getting married too early and for the wrong reasons FTL.

They dont always turn out bad.....I have a friend that got a chick prego that he met at a wedding reception.....(the night of the wedding reception) and they have been married for 8 years now with another kid to boot........some times it works...... but then there is the other 50% of the time

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Take the word Bachelor party out of it. Just call it a party. Ask your friend how he feels about stippers first. I planned my best friends party, and he specificly told me no girls. That he would leave the party, if they came. If he is your true boy, you should respect his issues. Also for my bro's party, well all went out for sushi, and indoor go-karting before hand, then back to his pad for a cold keg, and a table full of jello shots. And a night of the most amazing games of beer pong.

Sounds lame, but I know most of the SVTP stories of their partied including donkey shows, and lesbians. I know if and when I do decided to get married, I would want my boy's to have a party for me, but I would want it my way.

This is the way to do it. Just have a normal party with lots of beer and beer pong type games or go out to a few bars and have a good night. Strippers are kinda lame in my book. Do something cool like the go-karting (which is hella fun) or a big night at ESPNzone.

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
and yet another marriage headed for failure, might as well get strippers and booze.

Yea, me and my roomate (who is also a good friend of his) were talking about this today and we've decided that they have enough on their plate as it already is, so doing something stupid like this is only going to create regrets later in life.

So on that thought, I think we will forgo the bachelor party and just do a 21st party without strippers/hookers.

Any ideas for a "tame" 21st party??? I know this is probably the wrong place to be asking this, but their are some creative people out there and right now I'm open to suggestions because I never thought it would be this hard. :??: :bash:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
+4

Getting married too early and for the wrong reasons FTL.
I sadly have to agree. I see too many couple rushing into marriage for the wrong reasons and then realize their mistake later. If kids are involved it becomes and even worse mess.

I really hope everything works out for this couple but the odds are against them. :(

Users who are viewing this thread