WHO is this girl?

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Holy hell man, cool your jets. What I typed was an extended version of "man up/put up, or shut up." I wasn't telling you to shut up. Shit.

You never mentioned you met her multiple times until right before I posted.

Did you **** yourself yet? Because OP said he would like if you ****ed yourself. You probably shouldnt though, might go blind and all that. :poke:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Shut up? how bout **** yourself?

I've met her, several times. And there is a resemblance... but I'm not convinced I made this thread to find out if anyone knew her name or had better searching skills than me because I tried for 10 minutes to find out her name by google searching and no results.

Music Video Vixens go through some shit .. it is very possible she just got mega roughed up in those 4 years. I have met video girls before and after their careers and man i could imagine why they look so beat up after a few years.

the singers and their entourage usually run through them one right after the other.

bk_cauley

self made thousandaire
Established Member
Music Video Vixens go through some shit .. it is very possible she just got mega roughed up in those 4 years. I have met video girls before and after their careers and man i could imagine why they look so beat up after a few years.

the singers and their entourage usually run through them one right after the other.

This post made my day. :beer:

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Holy hell man, cool your jets. What I typed was an extended version of "man up/put up, or shut up." I wasn't telling you to shut up. Shit.

You never mentioned you met her multiple times until right before I posted.

Misread.

Muh bad. It was late and I was pretty hammered when I posted. LOL

motoman991

Banned
Shut up? how bout **** yourself?

I've met her, several times. And there is a resemblance... but I'm not convinced I made this thread to find out if anyone knew her name or had better searching skills than me because I tried for 10 minutes to find out her name by google searching and no results.

LOL u mad bro?

Users who are viewing this thread