WHO is this girl?

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
That's what im saying! the lady he is dating is like 40+... and she says she did that video 3 years ago...

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
No idea, but she doesn't look older than 16 or 17, hope she is for your friends sake, lol.

You realize that video was posted in Oct 2009, right? So probably shot in the summer of '09, which would put her around 20-21...

Op, just tell him to man up with pics, or her actually in front of you, or shut up.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
You realize that video was posted in Oct 2009, right? So probably shot in the summer of '09, which would put her around 20-21...

Op, just tell him to man up with pics, or her actually in front of you, or shut up.

Yea, didn't even realize how old the song was.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member

Shut up? how bout **** yourself?

I've met her, several times. And there is a resemblance... but I'm not convinced I made this thread to find out if anyone knew her name or had better searching skills than me because I tried for 10 minutes to find out her name by google searching and no results.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member

I've met her, several times. And there is a resemblance... but I'm not convinced I made this thread to find out if anyone knew her name or had better searching skills than me because I tried for 10 minutes to find out her name by google searching and no results.

Holy hell man, cool your jets. What I typed was an extended version of "man up/put up, or shut up." I wasn't telling you to shut up. Shit.

You never mentioned you met her multiple times until right before I posted.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

LOL..calm down Taylor Swift :bored:

Mystic03

Established Member

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread