Who is the top 03/04 cobra tuner in the southwest

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordsvtaz

AzSVT
Established Member
My brother and I just got done building my 03 with a 5.1 stroker (billet rotating assembly) and a 3.4 whipple crusher. Im just curious as to who the top tuner is.
Thanks

fordsvtaz

AzSVT
Established Member
I already know about him and I can tell you that ADS will never get another dime from me.

fordsvtaz

AzSVT
Established Member
Im not against driving out of state. I just want it tuned right. Thanks. Ill give RET a call.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
You can get any tuner to tune it, just have them remote tune it. I know all of the popular tuners such as Amazon, Jon Lund, and Eric Brooks offer remote tuning. Just find a local dyno, datalog some runs and play email tag until you get everything dialed in.

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
Some advice from some one that drives 5hrs one way for a tune, make sure it's 100% ready for tune ie ( fuel system up to task, alt working good, Motor broken in, clutch hold the new power) if one of these fail the trip can be a bust and alot of coin wasted,

lasota tuning can hook you up on a email tune for 150

SlowSVT

Established Member
Greg at RET has the best reputation and have lots of experience tuning Cobra's. That's who will be tuning my car.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Greg at RET has the best reputation and have lots of experience tuning Cobra's. That's who will be tuning my car.
He's done LOTS of Whipple's, one of my Fav youtube clips back in the day was when they maxed out Junior's 2.3 Whipple on the Dyno, the Boost gauge was wrapped to 30 it was Awesome!:rockon:

SlowSVT

Established Member
He's done LOTS of Whipple's, one of my Fav youtube clips back in the day was when they maxed out Junior's 2.3 Whipple on the Dyno, the Boost gauge was wrapped to 30 it was Awesome!:rockon:

Dynofest at RET (you can see Carlos's car in the background).

RETTunedynofest1_zps31813e9f.gif

:rockon:

SxyMuffinSnake

Established Member
If your still looking check out Dyno Edge in Albuquerque. Chris is freaking amazing and every mustang guy in the city goes to him. He's also got connections with Justin at VMP and travels across the US to race. Google him and youll find lots of stuff.

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
I already know about him and I can tell you that ADS will never get another dime from me.
Why? Devin hasnt been there long but he used to be at PSR. He is one of the best in the country with mod motors...Dont talk to anyone else at ADS but him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread