Who is Saul?

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
I believe its from the show Breaking Bad, Saul is the name of their dirty Lawyer.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
AKA Big Saul, Saul the whacker, Uncle Saul, Don Saulione, he pulls the puppet's strings around here.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I've been wondering how long it would take for someone to mention this, and it's a big secret, lol.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
So the mods belong to a certain secret society that no one dare speak of? The 1st rule of Saul is no one ever talks about Saul.

I will warn you that you should NOT go to sleep tonight. Or any night for that matter. :poke:

GRUSE

Established Member
According to Google. Saul - the king - was the first king of Israel.The king was regarded as “the supreme legal authority, arbiter of justice, and appellate court” in Ancient Israel, as well as in Mesopotamia and in SVTP. I don't want to ever get on the bad side of Saul.On a side note.The hammers are 65,000x less creepier than those John Wayne Gacy'ish clown pics

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Saul was a west-Texas rancher in the early sixties who gave Henry Ford Jr. the idea for the Ford Mustang. Saul was a local legend, he didn't raise cattle, he raised spiders. Free-range, all the way. His idea was to harvest the web material and make sweaters, but it didn't work out. He was unfortunately killed two years after giving Ford Jr the idea for the Mustang in a mass spider stampede. While the spider ranching industry has never become economically viable, Saul is nonetheless regarded to this day as a visionary.

Users who are viewing this thread