Who is from Kansas City?

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
Quatrocky said:
SSSNAKE03
I think i saw you today on north oak. DSG correct? I just got my 04 2 weeks ago. Im from Liberty/kansas city.

Yeah it was probably me, I cruise N Oak a lot.....cant believe I didnt see you

I did see a Black Cobra on 152 the other day heading to Liberty, maybe that was you

I am going to the Liberty Cruise Nights today at 5pm....if you get this in time, PM me your phone number if you wanna come out, I think I am going with a couple of other Mustang buddies to show our cars

:beer:

Iluvatar

Txyaloo scares me
Established Member
New guy here from Kansas City, KS. I got my 99 Cobra a few months ago and have noticed a few others running around the Johnson County area (Cobras or clones, not sure).
Cobra2.jpg

Any ways there's my car. She's bone stock at the moment but whenever I can scrape some spare money together I hope to start building her up.

Iluvatar

Txyaloo scares me
Established Member
I don't know if anyone is interested but Laird Noller (however you spell it) on State Avenue in Kansas City, KS just got a 2003 Cobra in recently that they are selling. I stopped by to try and get something done to my car and the guy was trying to sell me it. There's no way I can afford it but I took a look at it anyway. :-D The car had around 30k miles on it and they are asking approx. 26k for it. I'm sure you could talk them down to a decent price range. I'm not sure what all has been done to it but I saw a dyno sheet that was in the car. I can't remember the exact number but it was around 405rwhp. If anyones been looking for a terminator around the metro area you might wanna stop by there and take a look.

It's a silver coupe by the way.

rcknrol

Established Member
That was my car. Sold to them for $22k and got me an '02 SVT Focus (gas prices and house projects caused me to sell it).

It's in perfect mechanical condition. Be careful however, it is still technically my car until they get the title from Topeka and I sign it. As a result, I'm still waiting for my check from them. Should be no later than end of this week though.

Iluvatar

Txyaloo scares me
Established Member
That car wasn't there long. I've seen it driving around the area a few times and whoever got it is crazy. Driving like a bat outta hell. I probably would too if I had bought it. :D

Anyways..where are some good places in the area to get a tune and some dyno pulls?

The Traveler

Established Member
Iluvatar said:
That car wasn't there long. I've seen it driving around the area a few times and whoever got it is crazy. Driving like a bat outta hell. I probably would too if I had bought it. :D

Anyways..where are some good places in the area to get a tune and some dyno pulls?

I have always had good luck with MC Racing in Shawnee. They have done most of the work on my car along with the tuning. They also have a dyno for good prices. They know their stuff and do top notch work.

Iluvatar

Txyaloo scares me
Established Member
atlanticbluesvt said:
Piper, Kansas, here. I see VERY few cars out my way. I am about 3 miles north of Kansas Speedway.

I'm not too far away from you. I'm about 5 miles northeast of Kansas Speedway.

New Edge

Screaming 2.2!
Established Member
Kearney, ten min. north of liberty, recognize a lot of sn's that are the same on kcmustangs, those that aren't already members should join!

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Anyone on here used to have a sonic blue 03 that worked at the Blue Beacon on front street?? I always asked when I was in KC who owned it but nobody knew, gonna see if they were a member.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Anybody got engine work done by Built-Right Engines in Parkville?

Dave

Iluvatar

Txyaloo scares me
Established Member
Anyone know who owns the red Lightning out near De Soto? I've seen it driving down the road a few times. Scared the shit out of my friend when he heard the whine coming from it's supercharger. Nice looking truck.

Users who are viewing this thread