Who is from Kansas City?

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
What car do you drive?
Open track or quarter mile guy?

Spring will be here soon, its time to organize some cruises and events.

Dave

P.S. I drive a 1995 saleen black/yellow clone. I only use it for open track. I will be doing many drivers schools this summer. I am active on www.kcmustangs.com and www.kcsr.org (local KC car sites) (dtheo is screen names for both)

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
FYI: March 3rd the KC Mustang club is having its montly dinner. Usually guys meet up before hand and cruise up to the dinner. I was not there last month, but heard 50+ stangs attended. For more info, go to www.kcmustangs.com

Dave

POP TOP

Banned
I'm in Overland Park drive an 03 Cobra and an 01 Lightning, I need to get to the track.

svtfktu

Established Member
i live in windsor just south of whiteman and i drive an 03 cobra conv and last summer i ran low 12's im in kc alot during the weekend's with a few of my friends from base.....

X-Ray

Established Member
Wafb

I am located on whiteman as well i have a 99' Cobra vert. I saw your other forums, a good place for a mustang shop around here is Super Tune located in overland park.

bouncer18

Established Member
Shawnee...
have a Turbo Cobra and Lightning...

as far as events go you ot the Mustang Run comming up.... www.supertune.com and the Vamp race series starts this weekend.. you can check that out on purposebuilt.org

Not sure what KCSR has planned but they ALWAYS got something going on with there members...

Last edited:

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
bouncer18 said:
Shawnee...
have a Turbo Cobra and Lightning...

as far as events go you ot the Mustang Run comming up.... www.supertune.com and the Vamp race series starts this weekend.. you can check that out on purposebuilt.org

Not sure what KCSR has planned but they ALWAYS got something going on with there members...

for the most part, KCSR is a ****ing joke...

I am signed up for the Mustang Run tho :rockon:

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
SSSNAKE03
I think i saw you today on north oak. DSG correct? I just got my 04 2 weeks ago. Im from Liberty/kansas city.

Users who are viewing this thread