Who here plays Farmville on FB?

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
I had to delete this game, as well as FarmTown, because I was spending entirely way too much time on them. :bash:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
That shit is so annoying...... if I get one more update about somebody's f'ing cow or raspberries..... :fm::fm::fm:

TJSwoboda

Established Member
"Joe was farming when a shagless nerd wandered onto his farm. He's sad because the girls keep running away screaming; can Joe help get him laid?" :banana:

I'm sure the game's very addicting, but I avoid it because the updates are so annoying. I'll stick with Plants vs. Zombies, k thx. (though an expansion would be nice, I have over half a million game dollars and nothing to spend them on...)

Last edited:

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Never played it, but have blocked many friends as it's 90 % of the feeds that come through are either Farmville, or Mafia Wars! Everyone finds a pink f'n cow!

Holy Shit! I was just thinkin about how I hadn't seen you on here recently. Bet you're happy this football season!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
anyone play Mafia Wars ? That is the only thing I do on FaceBook ... other than anoy my relatives LOL

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I used to harvest my shit religiously, but went away for a weekend, came back and all was dead. So I said the hell with it, Im tired of playing. Good luck in your agricultural adventures.

Users who are viewing this thread