Who here plays Farmville on FB?

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
I need neighbors!!! No joke I will add you as a friend just for the sake of having more neighbors on Farmville. Its the only reason I even have an account. I don't do shit on FB so if you add me or vice versa your shit wont be all cluttered with pointless updates, i don't publish anything...**** I dont even have a status LOL but I want neighbors so I can go further into the game. Hit me up if you play it.

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
I stopped playing some time ago. I got to level 26, and got fed up. It was taking too much of my time... :(

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I do!

i got to level 20 in like a week. I wanted get enough money to buy the 20x20, but after it told me i have to buy the 16x16 and then 18x18 farms first, i was like "**** thats gay" and stopped.

my GF still tends my farm out of boredom.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
its stupid, but quite addicting.

ive been playing Eufloria lately. Pretty simple RTS game, featuring trees and "seedlings" that look like little sperm attacking eggs.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Im down.. Sent you a PM.
Awesome, replied
I do!

i got to level 20 in like a week. I wanted get enough money to buy the 20x20, but after it told me i have to buy the 16x16 and then 18x18 farms first, i was like "**** thats gay" and stopped.

my GF still tends my farm out of boredom.

I harvest my GF's while she is at work cause they have facebook blocked at her job lol.

Need a neighbor?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
if anyone wants to be my neighbor pm me. i am level 28 or 29. i play just to pass the time at work :)

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
I'll admit I'm addicted! Just hit level 23 and got a fresh round of Carrots and Grapes in field this morning! lol

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
I'm addicted to this stupid game as well. I'm currently on level 29 and I only need a few more neighbors. PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread