Who here is NOT getting a 2013 GT500???

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Happy with my 11 :) Making good power and its a blast to drive. Yep, I am satisfied. Will be interesting to see what the new models bring though.

Imatk

Established Member
Keeping my '07 because I don't ever want to get rid of it.

But if I was a millionaire hehe sure I'd get a 2013 GT500... and a Boss... and a... and a :)

I like the way they made the back a bit better on the '13. It's still rather large, but doesn't seem as big as the 10-12.

But too much money for me since I'm not a millionaire hehe.

2nd2none

Established Member
Keeping my 2010. Would love a 2013 but I don't make that much money and I had to break the bank to get the 2010. 3 more years and its all mine!

A DuB

Established Member
I won't be buying the 13 unless I hit the lottery. I'm more excited for the 13 take off parts that will fit my car. Like the TVS or diff cooler.

Grey03

Established Member
Keeping the '10. Its paid off and I already have a TVS. I would like to have the launch control though. Does anybody know if we will be able to upgrade to that??

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I finally got the car I always wanted....my 4th Cobra (2nd Shelby) so, I've told the g/f I'm done for awhile..and like others have said..I can easily get to 650 with not alot of cash. Besides I got a used car with 302 miles and saved $10k over new...I may have a big payment but, I got what I want..and it just makes no sense. I'd love to be one of these no payment guys! LOL! Maybe some day! Regardless I love my car and I would not part with it for the world!

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
im in your shoes, i sell the audi and '07 you and your wife both get the new cars. you drive the focus til it dies. also, drive the '13 when you buy it. i know it doesnt rain much in tx. i wish i had that weather here when i had my toy, to drive all year round. its a car, they are meant to do that.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
By the way....SRT8 Jeep is going to run around $65k easy. I spoke with 3 dealers and they don't break price on that thing period. However...it is REALLY nice so, I say keep the 07..and and get an SRT8 Jeep. You'd have quite the car collection going!!

BOD89LX

Established Member
I am waiting on the price to come out and see how much more it will cost me to upgrade to the 2013 compared to doing a TVS, H/E, T/B, CF D/S, Injectors. If its only a few grand more I will go for the 2013.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Have it being more than a few more grand lol. One thing I think will attract most, it's the belief that there is a warranty. With that much HP, I can't see any modding except for sticky tires and fun track days. At 650 I would never popped the hood with a tool in my hand. Just rims and maybe a shifter.

NJSP117

Established Member
Happy with my 08, but a 13 would be nice....I'm also waiting to see what the price is. I did put in a request with my dealer, but who knows how long that list will be...

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
I got my '11 when I did knowing I'd be waiting until the next re-styling before I update again. Very pleased with my '11, power with my simple mods is on par with the '13, style diff is minimal, etc., not worth the $ IMO to update on a current gen stang. Hoping for a nice re-style at about 2014ish, it'll take me that long to even think about maybe getting tired of mine.

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
step 1 - gt500
step 2 - house..... yes because living with the rents and renting a house u pay mortgage on is beautiful
step 3 - sell house and buy a nicer house in an even smarter area
step 4 - 2013+ gt500

fast and happy life :D

Users who are viewing this thread