Who has the best pricing on the twin GT pumps?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I got mine from Randy Stinchcomb at Liberty Ford in MD. (410) 655-2000 and ask for Randy in parts. He got me mine the next day for $77 each.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
droptop351 said:
thats a really good price what all does taht come with or do you need anything other than just the pumps?

That's just the pumps. You'll need submersible fuel hose, a plastic "Y" fitting and a few hose clamps. You can all of that at most retail car part stores.

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
droptop351 said:
thats a really good price what all does taht come with or do you need anything other than just the pumps?

PistolWhip said:
That's just the pumps. You'll need submersible fuel hose, a plastic "Y" fitting and a few hose clamps. You can all of that at most retail car part stores.

This is for the parallel pressure relief valve delete (pprv). Which causes hesitation unless removed.

You will also need a modified fuel pump driver module (fpdm) that can handle the extra current draw of the GT pumps without shutting down the pumps catastrophically at WOT.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
$475 seems a bit steep when you considder that the pumps were only $154 and the FPDM was $100. Where does the other $225 come in?

GodStang

Established Member
PistolWhip said:
$475 seems a bit steep when you considder that the pumps were only $154 and the FPDM was $100. Where does the other $225 come in?

This is what is D'Agestino's kit includes. It does seem alittle steep but it does included the FPDM like you said $100 and it is upgraded which I think is either $100 or $150. plus the other parts. Maybe a $100 convience fee?

DRI-0304FK.jpg

PLATIADO

Established Member
GodStang said:
This is what is D'Agestino's kit includes. It does seem alittle steep but it does included the FPDM like you said $100 and it is upgraded which I think is either $100 or $150. plus the other parts. Maybe a $100 convience fee?

DRI-0304FK.jpg
I think that they sell the FPDM for $200.00.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Ok, I got my stock FPDM modded by Zone 5. That was $100 if I remember correctly. I guess to have all that in one kit, it's not too bad of a price. It makes it easier than having to go out and hunt down all the other stuff if your short on time. I am still pondering using the factory corrugated plastic hose if I can figure out how to get it apart without destroying it.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
We sell the kit which includes 2 Ford GT Pumps, 3/8 Gates Hose, Y-Fitting, Clamps, and a Modified FPDM. The reason it seems more expensive than buying everything seperatly is because you have to consider the time we have to take to buy New FPDMs, send them out to get modified, get them shipped back and package the kit. Also the Fuel Line is not cheap at all, and not the easiest to find. I hope that explains the price break down. If you guys have any other questions let me know, also we now only use the Stage 2 FPDMs. Those will give you an extra 10% fuel capacity.

Derek

Users who are viewing this thread