Who has quit smoking?

Quick Strike

Established Member
20 year smoker at a pack+ a day (depending on stress level). I used the Nicorette gum for about a week and switched to sugarless gum. That will be eight years ago in December. It was hard at first, but now they just smell bad. My two year old was the motivation at the time. I wanted to be a part of his future!

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
I started to notice that my clothes started to stink and my breathe got really raunchy and felt like my mouth was always dirty. Plus the combination of smoking and living at the bottom of the San Joaquin Valley was very harsh, just breathing the air was almost as bad as smoking.

I still smoke every now and then, working in the oilfields and having everyone around you smoking, its hard not to. But I havent bought a pack of my own in a very long while.

trueblueeyes

Established Member
SlammedSVT said:
I use to smoke and all the sudden one day it started tasting nasty to me and making me sick. Best way to stop is go to auto zone and find the nastiest liquid air freshener you can. Should smell like really stong old men spray. Dip your cigs in it and start smokening them. After the first it will be nasty as hell, after the whole pack you wont want another. I always kept a couple of that kind around. If I get in the mood, just smoke one of the nastys and you wont want another for about another 2 months. I havent smoked in 3 months and almost get sick thinking about it sometimes. True Story.

Aaron
:dw: I'm not sure that is a method I would recommend. I don't know what is in those air fresheners you suggest dipping the cigarettes in, but ingesting it can't be good for you. And I would imagine the chance of growing a second head is just as disturbing as any smoking related ailments.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread