Who has Facebook on here?

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
I know, I know, get with the times. I opened up a Facebook and was wondering who else was on it?

Last edited by a moderator:

03'Darin

Established Member
Pretty much everyone has or has had a Facebook account.

Not me.

If people want to know what i'm doing they can all or text me. I don't need to broadcast every f'ing little thing I do over the "network" of people through facebook.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Me. Though on facebook they call me Drongo X Neutron. Had to use my real name.

Blown 89

Established Member
Sums up SVT pretty well:
f8f9feb3cbea1a97fa534666955468242f8f92f1b4f6d1bc8ce87d1e631e640b.jpg

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I have had it since my college days, but otherwise never post. I think the last three weeks is the most I've used it in the last 8 years because I joined a gym that has a dedicated FB page and we've been talking smack to the girls for this weekends BOTS (battle of the sexes) competition that I'm in. Otherwise, I might as well delete it.

sdoo500

Established Member
Have had one for a few years. Never post anything on personal page, I do use a lot of groups on FB though. Lots of information and meets and what not on group pages.

xenodragon

Established Member
I think most people just use Twitter or Instagram now....which makes no sense to me, because Facebook has that all packaged into one. I don't understand why the other two are more popular.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I think most people just use Twitter or Instagram now....which makes no sense to me, because Facebook has that all packaged into one. I don't understand why the other two are more popular.

They have their purpose.

Facebook can be like a mini summary of a person's life, if they choose to share everything. Your aunt can not see you for 2 years and yet know all about your vacations, relationships, photos, etc.

Twitter is good for following a celebrity, or getting in contact with a business.

Instagram is good to share only photos using a screen name. I follow some exotic car owners who only post pictures of their cars. I don't know where they live, their names, etc.

Voltwings

Established Member
I use it for networking. I'm in 3 separate car clubs around Houston and have gotten many hookups, discounts, or hell, even free parts off these pages. I've helped others, gotten help, i basically do use it as "networking." I'm friends with almost no one from highschool, and i ignore my personal feed almost entirely, i just check the few groups im in for any meets / parts / things like that, and move on with my day.

Just like anything else its a tool, Used properly it can be quite beneficial, but if not utilized properly it obviously wont do you any good.

Users who are viewing this thread