Who Got Pulled Over In Kennesaw After Me

CobraCarrera

Established Member
So who was the lucky person in a black 03/04 Cobra that got pulled over on 41 in Kennesaw right after me.... I was in my BMW at the time.

The scooter officer took off after you when he finished with me giving me a tag cover ticket....:bash:

I don't know why he went after you as you did nothing wrong....

Last edited:

evolve

Established Member
Cobra profiling... I got pulled in my old Evo XIII for no reason other than the cop may have been bored lol.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
LOL. You got pulled over by a scooter cop?

Haha a scooter cop, that is funny.

an evel knievel?

Cobra profiling... I got pulled in my old Evo XIII for no reason other than the cop may have been bored lol.

I was driving the daily (BMW) and he was sitting behind me at the light...Just pulled me over for the tag cover and gave me a ticket..As he was done with me, he went right after the Cobra and pulled him over as well....Honestly he was a pretty decent officer even though I got a ticket....Every Kennesaw officer I have come across has been decent and respectful...

HA HA HA. Scooter Cop! First I had heard one called that.

Scooter Cop is a better way to call them

Last edited:

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member

An old Evo 13?

Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was driving the daily (BMW) and he was sitting behind me at the light...Just pulled me over for the tag cover and gave me a ticket..As he was done with me, he went right after the Cobra and pulled him over as well....Honestly he was a pretty decent officer even though I got a ticket....Every Kennesaw officer I have come across has been decent and respectful.

Scooter Cop is a better way to call them

He was having a pretty busy night. ;-)

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member

I get that BullShit ALL the time ! 99% of the time I'm doing nothing wrong. I'm a 35 year old, clean cut family guy. My problem is all the 2-horse cities I'm around, combined that all the cops are 24-25 years old ... never ends well (my mouth). One "kid" was my neighbor, I remember when he was in highschool and had no friends talking to his mom, lmao. Fortuantely, my wife is a attorney and has helped me out before ;-) ... have a couple 20 dollar "equiptment violations" :burnout: .... Asshats.

Agree with me, hate and flame me ... I don't care. I'm a mature driver, I would say most of us that own a 500rwhp car occasionally "get on it". If you don't, sell it. Coletti didn't buld these cars to be babied ALL the time. :beer:

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Wasn't me!:banana:

It was a black Cobra with I believe black CCW Classics and the windows were all tinted.....

At first I thought it might be you but then I remembered you have polished CCW's.

I need to call to find out the cost for this covered tag ticket....:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread