• did once /a few times

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • other

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mustangkid05

Established Member
my buddys are starting to go tanning and they want me to go with them, idk if i should though........so who goes ?

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
pic27065.jpg

Yournamehear119

Established Member
tanning FTW. i dunno though i think it's hard to lose if you don't go too much like most girls do. Not only does it make you look better, it hides flaws (blemishes, pimples, etc.), it makes you feel healthier, and is a great way to cut yourself off from the world and freakin relax, even if just for 15 minutes. I'm sure people will say how bad it is for you, but if tanning in moderation, it is no worse for you than the occasional day at the beach. It's the girls that go 7 times a week for 5 years that get the leather skin and melenoma

And i guarantee 90% of the people on here who say no either have never been or have only gone at most a few times. It really is addictive

Common

Established Member
tanning FTW. i dunno though i think it's hard to lose if you don't go too much like most girls do. Not only does it make you look better, it hides flaws (blemishes, pimples, etc.), it makes you feel healthier, and is a great way to cut yourself off from the world and freakin relax, even if just for 15 minutes. I'm sure people will say how bad it is for you, but if tanning in moderation, it is no worse for you than the occasional day at the beach. It's the girls that go 7 times a week for 5 years that get the leather skin and melenoma

And i guarantee 90% of the people on here who say no either have never been or have only gone at most a few times. It really is addictive

I agree. This is me on my senior prom few years ago.
I'm the guy in the middle btw. I went with the TRIPLE platinum oompa loompa package the place was offering.
GuidoOompa.jpg

Last edited:

bnd3672

Established Member
I'm very happy with my all natural farmer's tan. No artificial tanning needed.

canibus

Established Member
you've outdone yourself this time common, that was the perfect responce. i'm dying over here:lol:

BTW: that tanning thread by csd was epic.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I tan, not as often as I'd like to but I still try to go once every week or two. I have rather fair skin naturally so without hitting the tanning beds up I look pale and hate it. Plus I weight lift 4-5x a week and tend to develop little bumps on my back and shoulders here and there, tanning clears them up. You look more defined and "heathlier" with a nice tan.

spike_africa

Established Member
G/f dragged me with her one time before spring break this year. I hated it. I had to sit in my boxers in the damn box and it was hot as ****. I would rather wash my car/bike, do my yard or any other outside activity shirtless.

musclefan21

Established Member
I will go tanning but once i am done building up a little. Taning is cool as long as you don't go crazy.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I dunno, it just seems on the same level as fake pecs, wigs, and roids.

If I want to get dark, then I'll hit the park with a shirt off.

Users who are viewing this thread