who doesn't love this!?

BearsFTW18

Established Member
Saw your dyno video. Are the numbers in your sig the current numbers it put down? And I saw your 0-100mph video, work on banging those gears a bit faster :beer:

BearsFTW18

Established Member
Someone call Chuck Woolery, I think we have a love connection starting in here.

lol not at all. I still dont find her attractive, but she's seemed to clean up her act since the other threads, so why continue being a dick to her?

lol was simply just curious on the numbers. And am very curious how she possibly got 520tq on a stock blower.

Last edited:

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
lol not at all. I still dont find her attractive, but she's seemed to clean up her act since the other threads, so why continue being a dick to her?

lol was simply just curious on the numbers. And am very curious how she possibly got 520tq on a stock blower.

definitely not 520, Thats what I had put down because thats what the previous owner had claimed. Its a stock eaton but its been ported. So the numbers are currently WRONG bleh

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
definitely not 520, Thats what I had put down because thats what the previous owner had claimed. Its a stock eaton but its been ported. So the numbers are currently WRONG bleh

Might wanna change that:poke:, was thinking how the heck you pulled 520 torque.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
I dont know what her mods are but ive got a ported eaton with a 2.76 upper only making 15psi on stock manifolds and just made 531 ft. lbs. on a recent retune. So its not impossible.

Must be that awesome orange paint job! Haha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that brings back some fun memories playing Mario Bros. with my son. More time than I'd like to admit to. LOL!

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Those guys did a great job.
They sure did. How they play the marimba like that is amazing.

Saw your dyno video. Are the numbers in your sig the current numbers it put down? And I saw your 0-100mph video, work on banging those gears a bit faster :beer:
Ahhh. This explains it: mach1girl6 starts a thread about Mario Bros music on a marimba and eventually (rather quickly) the attention turns to her. Who says a leopard can't change it's spots.

4. Threads are expected to be kept on the original topic. If you want to discuss another subject, feel free to create a new thread in the proper forum.
7. Knowingly posting untrue information is prohibited and will result the immediate removal of your account.

BTW Yes, I'm bored.

Last edited:

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
^^^^^My post was directed towards BearsFTW18. I just think you're jealous of my funny.

Btw, you're trying too hard so no internets for you.

Last edited:

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
^^^^^My post was directed towards BearsFTW18. I just think you're jealous of my funny.

Btw, you're trying too hard so no internets for you.

Come on, you know I kid with you. Besides if I don't follow you around this place you might get lost. :beer:

BTW you're right my friend. Fixed
I had to fix it BearsFTW18.

Last edited:

stangaholic280

Established Member
I've never met a person who loves Mario music who doesn't also love Zelda!

Combine that with cute girl and you have this...

[youtube_browser]b3KUyPKbR7Q[/youtube_browser]

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
They sure did. How they play the marimba like that is amazing.

Ahhh. This explains it: mach1girl6 starts a thread about Mario Bros music on a marimba and eventually (rather quickly) the attention turns to her. Who says a leopard can't change it's spots.

4. Threads are expected to be kept on the original topic. If you want to discuss another subject, feel free to create a new thread in the proper forum.

7. Knowingly posting untrue information is prohibited and will result the immediate removal of your account.

BTW Yes, I'm bored.

Throwing the book at them LOL

Users who are viewing this thread