Who doesn't love a clean fox

02silver2v

Established Member
I'll see if I can find his mod list and post it. The car basically every MM Suspension part from the catalog on it, and yes that is the factory 93 paint. Car has only 69,XXX miles on it.

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
very clean, and great paint...reef blue? Looks just like my first car, 93 GT...your buddy has a nice Fox, man

02silver2v

Established Member
Here is the mods I remember off the top of my head... There is basically not one stock part or bolt on this entire car. I drove it all day today and what a beast! Torque like NO other!

Dart 363 AFR 205's t76 viper t56, MM suspension, Weldon fuel system.

Numbers were 636/600 on 14psi using the crappy 91 Octane we have in CA. He wanted to be able to drive it to the gas station and fill her up and not deal with race gas. I imagine at some point in time he will do a race gas tune.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
to find a 2-tone fox body and the lower grey part not be faded and messed with is rare. To find one that way with original paint is even more amazing. Mine is the green and grey 2-tone. Tell you buddy I am extremely jealous of how the color has held up!!!! That just shows how well the car has been taken car of.

Users who are viewing this thread