Who do you bank with?

tmaschm

Established Member
Ok guys I just moved to DFW Texas and here Regions banks are few and far between. Anyways, who does everyone here bank with. I am thinking of switching to Bank of America cause they everywhere. So here is what I want.

Expl:

Thanks for all your help.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I use Wachovia.
I have been with them for as long as I have had a bank account.
They are all over.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
USAA
simple/easy and at the time the best interest rates around on saving accounts, plus I don't have to drive around looking for a certain ATM, cause they give you fees back. Obviously if you like actually going to a bank, it's not for you cause they don't have brick and mortor buildings...but I hate that shit anyway and I can get anything I need to do, done over the phone.

Tedisky

Need more Money!!!!!
Established Member
USAA
simple/easy and at the time the best interest rates around on saving accounts, plus I don't have to drive around looking for a certain ATM, cause they give you fees back. Obviously if you like actually going to a bank, it's not for you cause they don't have brick and mortor buildings...but I hate that shit anyway and I can get anything I need to do, done over the phone.

Same here, can deposit a check from home with a scanner.:rockon:

ViciousJay

Established Member
National City

they bought out Mid America, when they first took over it was a mess and they sucked hard, now they arent half bad

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Regions, BBT and Local Credit Union. Mostly the credit union though.

ModularFan

Established Member
I got BOA
Just a Checking Account though
I Opened a Student Account with them like 2-3 years ago.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Navy Federal Credit Union. Great interest rates and extremely easy financing when you're a member. Supposed to me a military and dependents only bank, but my father sold the bank manager a house.

ModularFan

Established Member
Navy Federal Credit Union. Great interest rates and extremely easy financing when you're a member. Supposed to me a military and dependents only bank, but my father sold the bank manager a house.

As long as you have a family member in the military your allowed to get a military bank account no?

Users who are viewing this thread