Who do I send my sct programmer to to get a tune??

griz_83ho

Established Member
Started a thread a week ago about my 2010 shelby starting bit not idling no after I did a stage 3 kb2.8. So question is who do I send the programmer to now to get a tune loaded into it to attempt to get my car going? Never done this before so how does the process work and whats it normally run $ wise?
Car has 2.8 stage 3 kit, 72lb ink, afco heat exchanger. So nothing to crazy.
Thanks kris

mavisky

Established Member
Call the tuner of your choice and they can e-mail you the file. Then just plug the tuner into your computer, load the file from your e-mail onto the programmer, then take the programmer out to the car and upload it into the car's ECU.

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
Call the tuner of your choice and they can e-mail you the file. Then just plug the tuner into your computer, load the file from your e-mail onto the programmer, then take the programmer out to the car and upload it into the car's ECU.

this, or go to a tuner and have it tuned on a dyno. good luck

nxhappy

Established Member
Started a thread a week ago about my 2010 shelby starting bit not idling no after I did a stage 3 kb2.8. So question is who do I send the programmer to now to get a tune loaded into it to attempt to get my car going? Never done this before so how does the process work and whats it normally run $ wise?
Car has 2.8 stage 3 kit, 72lb ink, afco heat exchanger. So nothing to crazy.
Thanks kris

you can contact VMP

griz_83ho

Established Member
Thanks guys, car will go on a duno hopefully soon but I want a base tune to get this thing started and have it run in the garage before street and dyno tuning.

Users who are viewing this thread