Who cleans their interior religiously? (daily drivers)

XPTB

Established Member
Its hard to daily drive the car, especially a black car, and keep the outside clean, but who here cleans their interior all the time? I find myself cleaning it once a week if not more. I can't stand to see dirt/grass in my floor board...

You should see how much dust is on my dashboard. And how much dirt and grime is all over my engine bay. Its too exhausting cleaning thse cars when they are dd. I don't care anymore. As long as those plugs look good and the UOAs come back great and no knocking noises come from the motor, then that's all well pleasing to me.

FiveOhJoe

Established Member
I do. I have been doing detailing on the side for a while so my OCD gets the best of me on my car. I regularly use Einszett Cockpit Premium for all the plastics. I'm so obsessive that I'm replacing the carpet and headliner in the spring as well as gutting every single piece and cleaning it inside and out. My car was a smoker's car at one point and the smell is disgusting.

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
I'm right there with you brotha, I clean my car every other day. This is my first black car. It looks great when clean but that last 30 min until u drive down the street an it's all dirty again. I can't stand a dirty car. But sometimes it's not worth cleaning but u got to.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
People make fun of me because I'll dust off my dash while I'm driving down the road. I don't DD my car, and truthfully the inside of it never gets dirty lol

fast ford brian

Established Member
Mine gets pretty dirty . I have my 3 girls in and out all the time , windows down a lot . I keep a microfiber in the console to wipe it down at the red light and in school car line .

weaselp1

Established Member
i clean my car interior every week of my daily driver....i picked up my cobra about a month ago, and i am sure once it is nice out and i can drive it, i will do the same for it! :)

oneslo5.0

Established Member
My car gets driven maybe 400 miles a month, it's ALWAYS immaculate inside.

Now my honda....
Well I currently have a case of water in the back, work shirts, pants, socks(clean) on the seat. The passenger floor is filled with water bottles, I haven't washed the outside in 8 months much less cleaned the interior.

MysticRob

Established Member
I have a 'vert so it gets dirty pretty quick if i don't stay on top of it. I use some good smelling Meguiar's products that I can't complain about:

Supreme Shine Protectant
Gold Class Leather Conditioner

I do like to keep those mystichrome seats looking perfect -- the shine gives boners.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Mine is a dd, I try to clean it at a minimum of once a week in the winter, wait till spring and summer comes and its warm out........the two to three times a week will come back :lol: I hate having a dirty car. I spend about the same time cleaning the inside as I do the outside. Im somewhat ocd

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
I clean it every other day , mostly interior , I never have dust on the dash the most I can deal with Is some dirt on the carpet

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
My terminator only sees 1200 miles a year...but my wife's Infiniti and my truck see some mileage. I personally have had good luck with 303 aerospace spray. I like the fact it's low gloss and does not leave a sticky residue at all. It seems to repel dust and leave plastic surfaces slick.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
I have a 'vert so it gets dirty pretty quick if i don't stay on top of it. I use some good smelling Meguiar's products that I can't complain about:

Supreme Shine Protectant
Gold Class Leather Conditioner

I do like to keep those mystichrome seats looking perfect -- the shine gives boners.

You are a fan of Meg's Supreme Shine? I always thought that product to be very 'milky' of the sort with streaking. Does have a high gloss finish if that is what your after though.

XPTB

Established Member
I generally just give it a once over with the amorall cleaner wipes twice a week and vacuum it out on the weekends. I can't stand to see *gasp* stains on the center console from drinks or crumbs

testorossa1989

Established Member
I clean mine as needed, about once a week, vaccum about once every 3 weeks or before a car show which ever comes first. I keep mine clean 24/7 mint

Users who are viewing this thread