Who all here is from Missouri?

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
i just picked up an 03 cobra a couple of months ago.

im from st louis but am going to school in columbia.

anyone here cruise around in columbia?

Yeah I cruise up there every once in a while......I'm station not to far from you (Whiteman AFB) right by CMSU.

ZD302GT

Zach
Established Member
Kc. i know there are two gt500s that are always at maple woods community college. one white and one black. i have lived here fovever and i have only seen 3 terminators. two of them that were from a guy that i know that owns 5.0 motors in NKC and one of his friends has a fire red 03 snake with a kenne bell. soon to have a stoker 4.6 800+ hp beast. but other than that kansas city sucks for tracks and any amount of mustang fan base or any modern muscle but we will see what is roaming the streets and cruises this spring.

Last edited:

termi03

Established Member
Yeah I cruise up there every once in a while......I'm station not to far from you (Whiteman AFB) right by CMSU.

is that a california special in your avatar?

ive seen a white one driving around quite often.

03ghostcobra

Banned
dyno tuning weekend

i got james and ed from rwtd to come up to st louis for a dyno tuning weekend at stiegemeiers dynojet, no dates yet , need to get 12-15 cars to make it a reality-they usually do it in chitown but not this yr, anyone intertested in this post up here or send me a pm, thanks everyone

termi03

Established Member
i got james and ed from rwtd to come up to st louis for a dyno tuning weekend at stiegemeiers dynojet, no dates yet , need to get 12-15 cars to make it a reality-they usually do it in chitown but not this yr, anyone intertested in this post up here or send me a pm, thanks everyone

do they dyno tune? if so are they any good?

svtfktu

Established Member
WAFB Termi here. i was the only one but i saw an 04 on base last week when are ppl gonna start goin out in KC im sick of cruisin Warrensburg and Sedalia already.

svtfktu

Established Member
Just dropping in to say What up! to my Missouri peeps?? So what ya'll think of this crazy ass weather we've been getting? negative degree wind chills and s#!t!!!

Washed, Waxed and Clay bared the Stang........and she is now garaged for the rest of the winter!!:rockon: time to start modding

you need some HP man. do you want to go up to the track on SAT the 14th a few ppl from base are goin.

white04svt

Banned
do they dyno tune? if so are they any good?

Note sure how good they are, but I've already had 3 tuners work on this car, not going to mention names, but the car's been shipped to FL attempting to tune it as well as St Louis ect.. Last choice I made, was sending the car to HPP. The shops busy and its hard to get a hold of them but it was more than worth the drive, I would reccomend them to any one.

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
They do, do dyno tuning. Had their tune on my car when I bought it from a Ford Dealership in Bama, but i know alot of the guys in the surrounding states of here at Florida drive all the way out here to xXX Motorsports in P'cola. I'm not to impressed with RWTD Tuning. Just my.02 cents

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
WAFB Termi here. i was the only one but i saw an 04 on base last week when are ppl gonna start goin out in KC im sick of cruisin Warrensburg and Sedalia already.

I was there about 2 years ago. On my way back! Hope your packin a KB cause Im goin for broke cause I cant do any mods here so its gonna get crazy when I get back. Jose, let him know whats up!

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
I was there about 2 years ago. On my way back! Hope your packin a KB cause Im goin for broke cause I cant do any mods here so its gonna get crazy when I get back. Jose, let him know whats up!

Where were you guys when i was on leave and in Kansas City and drove my 04 Cobra. Only other mustang I seen that really caught my eye was a GT500.

Users who are viewing this thread