Who all here is from Missouri?

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
Thanks. I've been checking around. All I need is for some one to fix the rear quarter panel and paint the new trunk I bought, everyone wants to charge 1100 for that :rollseyes I get no respec though being a girl sucks sometimes everyone thinks they can rip you off.

Sorry to hear that. I know people are always trying to rip my mother off too when she needs work done to her car. Any update?

johnnyrichter

Established Member
Marshfield, about 20-30 minutes east of Springfield.

New on here, but I've been on 417racing.com since about the time it started/mwsns died...username on there is "johnny".

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
Just dropping in to say What up! to my Missouri peeps?? So what ya'll think of this crazy ass weather we've been getting? negative degree wind chills and s#!t!!!

Washed, Waxed and Clay bared the Stang........and she is now garaged for the rest of the winter!!:rockon: time to start modding

Iluvatar

Txyaloo scares me
Established Member
Does anyone know of any reputable engine builders in the KC area? I'm looking to get a .020 bore and some new shiny forged internals tossed in but don't know of any shops locally that have experience with mod motors.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

03snkvert

Established Member
Hey Guys, I am stopping in from the Iowa side:

We are going to have a cruise again this year, and we are headed to Council Bluffs Iowa where we are meeting up with the Omaha guys and eating lunch and heading out on a short cruise to take some pics etc.

If any of you are interested, I will post up more info when it is finalized. Date looks like it is going to be June 13th

termi03

Established Member
i just picked up an 03 cobra a couple of months ago.

im from st louis but am going to school in columbia.

anyone here cruise around in columbia?

gibs93

Established Member
Hey Termi03 if you are not already a member head over to STLMustangs.com and register there. There are a few guys from over there that go to school in COMO.

termi03

Established Member
Hey Termi03 if you are not already a member head over to STLMustangs.com and register there. There are a few guys from over there that go to school in COMO.

nice!

thanks a bunch! ill definetely check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread