Who’s number one on your playlist?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Jamming to this at work today. Not as heavy as what we have been posting, but I don't like to get fired up too much at work LMAO!!! Just enough speed to keep me going :D……..
Do you have A Skeleton in your closet?????
GREAT ALBUM!!!
My favorite album by them is 'Spreading The Disease'. \m/

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Blasting out this gem today!
Heavy and chock full o' riffs!

R-393995-1183324230.jpeg.jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Jamming to this at work today. From my industrial metal days. Always liked the way he went from the metal voice to the melodic voice in the song.

Not everyone liked these guys, but always thought they were under rated or not appreciated as much as they should have been.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
What do you guys think of BFMV? My best friend and I always go back and forth. I say BFMV and he says Avenged Sevenfold...…….

Come on AS can't hold a candle to this...……..

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Jamming to this at work today. From my industrial metal days. Always liked the way he went from the metal voice to the melodic voice in the song.
Not everyone liked these guys, but always thought they were under rated or not appreciated as much as they should have been.
Good stuff!!
Their first album,........SOUL OF A NEW MACHINE is their best! \m/ Killer stuff.

Kevins89notch

Established Member

Who dare doesn't love some FF? I played the Obsolete and Digimortal CDs till they almost broke back in the late 90's.

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
So lately I’ve been unknowingly stumbling upon movie quotes that have been used in some of my favorite songs.

For instance In this Parkway DrivE song “Flesh, Bone, and weakness” at the 4:04 mark. Never knew where that was from until recently I rewatched The Ring and when the scene came where she drowned her daughter I heard it as if they were playing it from the album just thought it was funny almost like a ureaka moment.

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Recently watched a movie called The Watcher with Keanu Reeves as a serial killer and it got to a point in the movie when he started talking I knew I had I heard this phrase before but I’ve never seen this movie only heard his one line in a song.

Enter As I Lay Dying debut album Beneath the encasing of ashes :song: beneath the encasing of ashes.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This gem today,...............
Old school death metal.

884385452889_1080W_1080H.jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Here is another band that I think is great, but don't think they got a lot of exposure.

Used to blast this while driving down the autobahn when I was stationed in Germany back in the mid 90's \m/………..

If you don't want to listen to the whole album check out the track starting at 11:45 and 36:30.....

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Listened to this gem today.
In my opinion, his last great album. After this,.........mehhhhhhhhhh. lol

View attachment 1627967

I don't know Tones. You're normally spot on, but I think here you may be a little off. This album was released in 1986. So, you're saying everything after 1986 was not great. I think the next two albums were great and after that it was mehhhhhhhhhh lol.

I listened to "No Rest for the Wicked" and "No More Tears" a lot and thought both were great.

Also, the Ultimate Sin was 2 X Platinum. No Rest for the Wicked was also 2 X Platinum, but No More Tears was 4 X Platinum. After no more tears the certifications dropped off.

I do agree the ultimate sin was great, but I also think the next two were as well.

LOL, now I'm jamming to No More Tears today...…………..

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't know Tones. You're normally spot on, but I think here you may be a little off. This album was released in 1986. So, you're saying everything after 1986 was not great. I think the next two albums were great and after that it was mehhhhhhhhhh lol.
HA HAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah bro, I can't get into any Ozzy after this album. He used to be my favorite growing up as a little kid. Him as well as Black Sabbath. I enjoyed Kiss as well. Old school Kiss. lol
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL still remains one of my favorite Ozzy albums.

Users who are viewing this thread