Who’s number one on your playlist?

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow very surprising to hear that from MJK
we were both VERY surprised. he was also more visible than usual.

when we showed up there were no warning signs about the phones, but it seemed everyone just knew...waiting for them to come on, no one had one out. right before the band came on they announced it once. crazy

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
we were both VERY surprised. he was also more visible than usual.

when we showed up there were no warning signs about the phones, but it seemed everyone just knew...waiting for them to come on, no one had one out. right before the band came on they announced it once. crazy
Yeah that's odd for sure. Especially with him being visible as well. I've seen him with all 3 personas and he is definitely the most mysterious and dark with Tool.
One of the Tool shows I was at he was wearing a bright orange hoodie and was out front and center on stage in Mansfield MA. No pics of course though.:D
Still waiting for them to release the new album on vinyl.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
1340436_5210020815831040000_n.png?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ohc=5wBtQHlQ01EAX9jIeCw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.png

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I've seen them a few times and even met Corey and clown at a meet and greet.
Slipknot always brings it on tour. With 1 drummer and 2 percussionists it doesnt get much more entertaining.
they are coming close to me in June...seriously considering

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
they are coming close to me in June...seriously considering

Do it. It's a full burst of energy the entire time. I enjoy watching the percussionists more than anything. Corey doesnt sit still for more than a few seconds the whole time. Last time I think it was that I saw them (Mansfield MA) Corey had a broken neck and was still running around and jumping off shit.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Do it. It's a full burst of energy the entire time. I enjoy watching the percussionists more than anything. Corey doesnt sit still for more than a few seconds the whole time. Last time I think it was that I saw them (Mansfield MA) Corey had a broken neck and was still running around and jumping off shit.
Saw back in 2008...awesome show...lots of fun and one helluva stage presence

ajaf1656

Established Member
Baroque Classical is at the top of my list, then some combination of RHCP, 311 and Coheed and Cambria.
J.S. Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No.3, 3rd movement has been my go to lately.

Users who are viewing this thread