Whiteline suspension products?

meajas12

Established Member
Just wondering what the Shelby crowd is thinking about the new Whiteline watts link and rear adjustable sway bar. Looks to be a nice bolt on piece. I think whiteline is fairly reputable subaru and mitsub market. Any thought?

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
link? Whiteline does make some great products but I'm not sure about the Mustang stuff. Like DBA, they are an Australian company.

Last edited:

Ray Lucca

Established Member
The Whiteline suspension parts are getting popular here in Ca. as more shops are carrying them. Talked to a few Mustang owners who seem to be very satisfied with Whiteline.

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
We are really enjoying what the guys from Whiteline are making. Some RTR products are made by them as well.

Red_Devil

Established Member
Fountain Valley, California, United States
I can neither confirm nor deny any info. However I can tell you if you look at the 2013 RTR press release, the sway bars, panhard bar, and one of the "other" upcoming products all feature Whiteline bushings.

Vaughn loves our stuff, his original Nissan S13 drift car (before he was blessed with the Mustang) used all of our products, we are glad to have him and the RTR in the Whiteline family!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I'm curious to check out the Whiteline LCA relocation brackets: Whiteline

They feel BEEF in person, no mention of welding in the instructions however.

KBR37.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
...no mention of welding in the instructions however.

I'm sure they debated whether to mention it or not. It would seem as if the are trying hard to have an entire product line (at least with respect to our beloved S197's) that is 100% bolt-on. The subject of welding vs not welding has been discussed ad nauseum across the web - I think we can all agree on that.

Were it me, I'd weld them regardless of who the manufacturer was. I'd much rather rely on the fusion of the two metal surfaces via TIG/MIG (and the appropriate fasteners) as opposed to relying on the friction of the bolts, thickness of the material, etc. Not a big deal to remove the weld and hit the weld zone with some paint if you choose to remove them.

Users who are viewing this thread