White Camouflage A4

9BABCobra8

Established Member
The car is very distinctive. Glad it turned out how you hoped it would.

But you should be banned for posting only one pic of Danielle. Seeing as we're all reasonable guys, here, we're going to let you make up for this if you post more pics of her soon. The clock is ticking.

:beer: Yes!

61mmstang94

Established Member
Eh, reminds me of a cow lol. Sometimes what looks good on some cars, doesn't look that good on others. The A4 is too round and bulky compared to the R8.

I think it's a little bit of that but partly the pattern on the wrap. Here's a pretty good pattern on a Porsche that pulls it off w/o looking like a cow:
tumblr_m72q88zqg81qb32v6o1_1280.jpg

But really, if she likes it that's what counts and she's happy. Beautiful girlfriend, and A4s are nice looking cars too.

Last edited:

Bballplayanick

K1ng C0bRa
Established Member
Would have liked it with larger pieces but it is what it is. For the price I paid, I can't complain.

@synergydetailing on Instagram for a preview of the video!

I think it's a little bit of that but partly the pattern on the wrap. Here's a pretty good pattern on a Porsche that pulls it off w/o looking like a cow:
tumblr_m72q88zqg81qb32v6o1_1280.jpg

But really, if she likes it that's what counts and she's happy. Beautiful girlfriend, and A4s are nice looking cars too.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Been following the phenomenal guys on instagram for a while (and you guys at synergy) both put out some amazing work! Wrap looks top notch as usual

sc4.6

Established Member
As long as she likes it that's all that matters. All I see is dairy cow on all the cars posted.

Users who are viewing this thread