White Camouflage A4

Bballplayanick

K1ng C0bRa
Established Member
A few weeks back, my girlfriend Danielle fell in love with my buddies Audi R8 that was recently wrapped in camouflage. I've always brought up how I wanted to do that to one of my cars and of course it rubbed off on her. Pic of her and the R8 below! Notice the camo Jordan's...

IMG_6436-1.jpg

Soooooo last week I told my girlfriend Danielle I was taking her Audi A4 to get get an HID kit installed at Elite Motorsports. I made up some BS excuse that the wire harness blew out where she had no headlights and couldn't drive the car until we got the part replaced. In reality, the mad scientists at Phenomenal Vinyl were putting in some work to make this project come together! They wrapped the majority of the car in camouflage, the roof gloss black and powder coated the wheels black with white center pieces. Long story short, they did a PHENOMENAL job! Huge thanks to everyone who was involved with this surprise for Dani! Stay tuned for a short video showing her reaction when she first saw the car. Pictures for now...

IMG_6482-1.jpg

IMG_6474-1.jpg

IMG_6465-1.jpg

IMG_6472-2.jpg

IMG_6456-1.jpg

IMG_6452-2.jpg

IMG_6484-1.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It came out very nice. I'm sure she was elated! You did well. :)

ford20

Established Member
That R8 is in Long Island right? I am almost certain I have seen that car before.

Nice job on the wrap though, it looks nice!

9BABCobra8

Established Member
The car, you mean the car looks like a cow.

OP, your girl is (Ace Ventura voice) smoooooooookeeeeeeennnnnn!

E

PS don't care for the wrap.

Fixed it for you ha ha

There is a Range Rover in Houston that is white and has the same wrap. Looks good on the car. A little blip on the mirrors would tie it together for me.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
This will not end well for you op. lol

I bet her favorite song is "23"

I like the new paint job.

20redfire03

Established Member
Fixed it for you ha ha

There is a Range Rover in Houston that is white and has the same wrap. Looks good on the car. A little blip on the mirrors would tie it together for me.

I think the voice that fits better is Jim Carrey in The Mask. Haha

Girl and car looks good. Definitely not something you see everyday.

whiplash306

Established Member
Very attractive gf. However, the car looks terrible IMO… But, that's just my opinion, however little worth it is as it seems I'm in the minority.

coposrv

Established Member
I personally love it. I think it belongs on a more unique car though. Like a TT gt500. A nasty mile vette. Something with some big power.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
The car is very distinctive. Glad it turned out how you hoped it would.

But you should be banned for posting only one pic of Danielle. Seeing as we're all reasonable guys, here, we're going to let you make up for this if you post more pics of her soon. The clock is ticking.

Users who are viewing this thread