White baby thrown off 3rd story by black man - media mostly silent

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe I missed it, but what exactly was the guys motive to throw the kid off the balcony?

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Sick ****er. I will admit I didn't watch the vid, but has there been any info released on the boy's condition?

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
He's still alive as of that noon press conference. I'll be amazed if he survives that 40 foot fall onto the concrete floor.
Thanks Todd. Did some digging, sounds like the poor little guy has one surgery done and more to come.
Unthinkable situation. That guy should swing.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Thanks Todd. Did some digging, sounds like the poor little guy has one surgery done and more to come.
Unthinkable situation. That guy should swing.

Yup, the lynching needs to come back for the worst of the worst. This is clearly attempted murder and if the child dies it is 1st degree intention homicide as it would usually kill a person.

I'm praying this little guy survives, though i'm sure his life will be significantly impacted even if he does make it. When a Gofundme pops up for this child I'm donating.

Last edited:

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I think some old testament eye for an eye seems right.
Toss him off the 3rd level.
If he survives force him to use windows 8 on dialup for the rest of his life... (destroyed 5k in library pcs over a Facebook post.)
With all his past excessive anger issues he should have still been in an institution, either penal or psychiatric. I don't think he's the type that he'd take meds on his own. He clearly slipped through the cracks.
Although this seems the to be the first time he physically attacked another human, it seemed inevitable. Although I would have put money on him assaulting another adult. Hurting a child earns you a special spot in hell.

Sent from my Note9

quad

Established Member
EL oh EL at the "too sick to my stomach to comment" then proceeds to make 5 comments
And you are more pissed off about him posting 5 comments than the actually incident of the boy being thrown over the balcony? Makes me want to throw you over a balcony! For ****s sake I want to hear you say it is disgusting and cowardly! Say it!!!

quad

Established Member
do you really have that much of a hard time coming up with enough thoughts to make a single post with multiple thoughts? or is your thought process so slow that you can only post one at a time?
I think he is so pissed of about the incident he started posting multiple times in short order. What pisses me off more is you entering the thread and saying nothing about the sad thing that happened to the boy who's life is probably ruined. And for what?! I've seen this before on SVTP. I posted about the white boy torched to death by a black female quite a few years ago and assholes came on the thread saying nothing about how horrible the death of the boy was and that they wanted justice. No quite the contrary. Says a lot about you!

I hope the boy recovers and does not die. And I hope the POS coward that did this gets put down in the cheapest manner possible so tax payers don't have to carry the burden.

quad

Established Member
I heard that as well. The dude probably has some screws loose up in the cranium.
If that were my kid, I would want punishment to the fullest extent.
Yes it is called being a coward and having a low IQ. Big man of him to hoist a boy over the balcony. <sarcasm>Wow he is so strong he can lift 50 lbs!<\sarcasm>

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
If this were my child I would be the one on trial. That is not a threat, that is a promise. I will take someone out for good over my children. I would not hide, nor would I deny my actions against a man willing to throw an innocent child off of any building of any type.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
The Judas Cradle.

Also called the Judas Chair, this Italian invention was particularly cruel.

Using ropes, a prisoner would be lowered above the pyramid-shaped "seat" with the point inserted into the anus. Victims would be tortured by intense pressure and stretching of the orifice, resulting in permanent damage. In many cases, the victim would succumb to rips in the muscle tissue that would later become infected. Weights would be added to facilitate the effect, often resulting in death by impalement.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
The Judas Cradle.

Also called the Judas Chair, this Italian invention was particularly cruel.

Using ropes, a prisoner would be lowered above the pyramid-shaped "seat" with the point inserted into the anus. Victims would be tortured by intense pressure and stretching of the orifice, resulting in permanent damage. In many cases, the victim would succumb to rips in the muscle tissue that would later become infected. Weights would be added to facilitate the effect, often resulting in death by impalement.
Vlad Dracul, calling Vlad Dracul.

It got the POINT across.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I think he is so pissed of about the incident he started posting multiple times in short order. What pisses me off more is you entering the thread and saying nothing about the sad thing that happened to the boy who's life is probably ruined. And for what?! I've seen this before on SVTP. I posted about the white boy torched to death by a black female quite a few years ago and assholes came on the thread saying nothing about how horrible the death of the boy was and that they wanted justice. No quite the contrary. Says a lot about you!
so what would you like me to say? Nothing I say is going to make it better, I can send thoughts and prayers but that is a pretty hollow thing anymore. It is so easily said and rarely meant. And if God is going to do anything about it he will do it without my repeating it here. The guy will get his in the end. He will go to prison and they will take care of him there and then God will see to it that he is held accountable. And all this without me saying a damn word about it so you can pass your hypocritical judgement on my character.
I hope the boy recovers and does not die. And I hope the POS coward that did this gets put down in the cheapest manner possible so tax payers don't have to carry the burden.
don’t think there is anyone who disagrees with this

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
And you are more pissed off about him posting 5 comments than the actually incident of the boy being thrown over the balcony? Makes me want to throw you over a balcony! For ****s sake I want to hear you say it is disgusting and cowardly! Say it!!!
Why? To make you feel better? What good does it do to state the obvious? It it going to make the situation better? Is it going to heal the kid? Cause the perps brain to fry? It will do none of these things.

Frankly the ops post sounds kind of racist. Why does race in this matter? Why bring it up at all? I have seen plenty about it both on the news and on the web. So his comment about it not being covered is flat out wrong.

Edited to add: there are plenty of others who have commented here that have not offered their “thoughts and prayers” nor have they expressed their indignation over the incident, nor have they said it is disgusting and cowardly, yet you cry about what I post and ignore theirs. Why does what I post so upset you?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread