White 03 Cobra For Sale

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
well i drove this car about 3 weeks before it was sold, and i took it on a 10+ mile test drive and was lining up founds to pick the car up myself, i can vouch for this car it was a very strong runner and really drove and handeled well no ticking or anything sounds great and drove even better, theres alot of things that can wrong with a car, but who ever baught this car baught a great car and must have done something to cause the problem.

exactly, heater@work STFU :kaboom:

heater@work

Established Member
Just a little FYI, Lucas makes some VERY good additives to throw in when doing an oil change. We've been using it for years and I occasionally will substitue a bottle of it in w/ my oil changes.. That stuff works great!

you are right and i have used it myself...however not completley repaced oil with lucas!

your a joke. you sign up on this forum and come on here with 16 posts to run your mouth for your "friend". Oh three cobra would never **** anyone over, and infact, the only reason why he sold the cobra was to settle down and buy a house. I have seen and been around this car and NOTHING was ever wrong with it. I was about to tell him to not sell it, and i'd pick it up from him the week after your "friend" bought it. Are you sure your telling the the WHOLE story of what your friend did with the car after he picked it up :rolleyes:

funny so many people have said "i was gonna get that car" i wanted that car but..." bla bla bla a bunch of bs imho!!!

tell me this how many of you have put a complete nitrous kit on a car and never used it??? hard to believe....owned imo

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
tell me this how many of you have put a complete nitrous kit on a car and never used it??? hard to believe....owned imo

I decided to sell my car right after i modded it the way i wanted to as well. brand new clutch, flywheel, bearings, linelock system mounted near shifter, 5 point cam lock harnesses, new studs all around, track wheels with slicks, car raised and realighned, billet flow brace, and a fiore quadrant and adjuster.

Whats your point? i did all this and didn't go beat on it or race it and then decided to let her go to a new owner. Nitrous system was too good of a deal to pass on.

I let oh three cobra work on my car and hew knew exactly what he was doing and talking about. there was nothing wrong with his car as I and others have said

heater@work

Established Member
Whats your point?

I let oh three cobra work on my car and hew knew exactly what he was doing and talking about. there was nothing wrong with his car as I and others have said

my point is who installs a nitrous kit and does not use it. you letting oh three cobra work on your car dont mean a thing to this thread. in fact if anything it helps my case "he knows exactly what he is doing and talking about" i know and he knew that the car was about to go and was talking a price that the car was for sure to sale.

by the way i had jiffy lube change oil in my tahoe so if ANY ONE has had a problem with them....thats bs i let them work one my stuff

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
you are right and i have used it myself...however not completley repaced oil with lucas!

funny so many people have said "i was gonna get that car" i wanted that car but..." bla bla bla a bunch of bs imho!!!

DO NOT come on this website, and bash a respected terminator owner. I didnt want to say anything, but now your out of hand. The seller is a great guy, and his car was in pristine condition. He drove the car for 3 years with not ONE single problem. He said that his friend owed him money, so he took the nitrous kit as pay for the money owed, how about you READ. You have NO VALID POINTS, why don't you ask your friend what he was doing with the car on the way back home. You have seriously stepped out of line, and I will not sit here and let you trash a respected guy in the terminator world. If you do not tell everyone on SVTP what your friend did with the car after it left the owners hands, maybe oh three cobra will care to tell everyone. So take your accusations, and end your life. Sorry guys, but this clown is getting out of hand and someone had to put him back in his place.

Have a nice day

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
whoever baught this car from ihor got a great car he is a mechanic and matined this vehicle very well, also the market sucks right now and thats the reason for a price drop the guys is looking to buy a house and needed money for a DP thats another reason for the drop in price, and the fact it was only on svtp and ebay lack of advertising was another reason!

heater@work

Established Member
DO NOT come on this website, and bash a respected terminator owner. I didnt want to say anything, but now your out of hand. The seller is a great guy, and his car was in pristine condition. He drove the car for 3 years with not ONE single problem. He said that his friend owed him money, so he took the nitrous kit as pay for the money owed, how about you READ. You have NO VALID POINTS, why don't you ask your friend what he was doing with the car on the way back home. You have seriously stepped out of line, and I will not sit here and let you trash a respected guy in the terminator world. If you do not tell everyone on SVTP what your friend did with the car after it left the owners hands, maybe oh three cobra will care to tell everyone. So take your accusations, and end your life. Sorry guys, but this clown is getting out of hand and someone had to put him back in his place.

Have a nice day

first off dont come on here thinking your some big bad ass you sure dont scare me the least little bit....funny that 90%of the people taking "HO" three's side are all from nj....just like him.... hummmm weird??? if you knew how to read a little better you would have known i said that he had beat onthe car that is what they are made for!!!!!!!!! you know what your a punk just like anyone who would sell a blown up car...end of story.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
first off dont come on here thinking your some big bad ass you sure dont scare me the least little bit....funny that 90%of the people taking "HO" three's side are all from nj....just like him.... hummmm weird??? if you knew how to read a little better you would have known i said that he had beat onthe car that is what they are made for!!!!!!!!! you know what your a punk just like anyone who would sell a blown up car...end of story.

Ok everyone of SVTP, lets get the truth out there. I guess his friend defines "beat on it" by doing 160mph runs BACK TO BACK. Now you tell me Heater, why did the car blow up? I have been in this community longer then you can fathom, your a two bit twat that should be working at Mcdonalds, and you probably do. Tell your friend you know what happens when you do 160mph runs BACK TO BACK, guess what he just found out. Tell him to have a nice time rebuilding that motor, cause oh three didn't do ANYTHING wrong. Now everyone who reads this thread, WHO IS AT FAULT?

Last edited:

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
2.76 pulley on stock eaton=heat+cold winter air=about 17psi on that pulley, flying from nj to VA doing 160mph pulls and beating the car sensless your going to blow up a stock terminator motor, these motors are very strong but they are not industructable if he would have shown the car respect it would still be in fine working order, talk all the shit you want about him your just making yourself look bad....and why are only NJ people vouxhing for him??? hes from NJ pal, people who live by him are gonna know him duh..now i rele wish i cud have sold my car earlier knowing the cars not in the hands of someone who deserves it

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
He's also only put about 6k on the car in the past 2 years. I was going to buy this car off him when it had 30k miles before I bought the terminator in my signature. I speak to him on aim everyday and we've had plenty of talks where he tells me "Damn I really dont want to sell it but I dont drive it enough to keep it"

If there was a problem with the car there would of been problems before you friend bought it. There were none, im sure the drive to VA was real fun though. This thread should be closed. Stay in florida and STFU. If I were the owner i'd be on here, not my dumbass friend down in florida who's probably never even seen the ****ing car.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
He's also only put about 6k on the car in the past 2 years. I was going to buy this car off him when it had 30k miles before I bought the terminator in my signature. I speak to him on aim everyday and we've had plenty of talks where he tells me "Damn I really dont want to sell it but I dont drive it enough to keep it"

If there was a problem with the car there would of been problems before you friend bought it. There were none, im sure the drive to VA was real fun though. This thread should be closed. Stay in florida and STFU. If I were the owner i'd be on here, not my dumbass friend down in florida who's probably never even seen the ****ing car.

Wonder why he shut up, maybe he realized you cant buy a car and define "beating on it" as doing 160mph runs back to back and then say thats what its made for. This guys a tool, the new owner should of posted if he had a problem not his friend. Heater hows it feel to make yourself look like a retard?

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member

BS? Right, because people defend people on a forum for no apparent reason, just to play devils advocate.

I had a nitrous kit on my 97 and never used it for a year... oppurtunity never really came up. Also, as if nitrous use would even cause a spun bearing... Nitrous would cause detonation and result in worn rings and loss of compression, or possibly even piston damage... not rod knock.

Also I havent read all your garbage because you've planted it in strategic spots all over the forum and I dont care enough to read thru it all, but are you sure it isn't 'the tick' and you're just too unfamiliar with the cars to know the difference? This is caused often by high speed runs, which I have read in a thread that your friend who bought the car did. Perhaps this is the problem?

Last point; Most issues don't just randomly show up three weeks after purchase, and if they do, it's at the fault of the buyer for now doing a more thorough inspection of the car.

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
I'm Ukrainian but consider myself American. The motor was torn down and ended up being a burnt piston. It happened when the gentleman that bought it attempted a top speed run. I was well aware of the limitations of this car and never pushed it past them. If I kept the car I would have built the motor in the future before it let go. The nitrous was never sprayed because I didn't have a tune for it. I never had the car past 130 mph myself and always allowed it to cool down between runs. I informed the new owner of this and told him the best thing he could do is take the time and read the forums to familiarize himself with the car. It was an honest mistake on his part, but in no way my fault. Any machine can fail if pushed beyond its limits. As I understand he now has a built motor with a ton of upgrades. I will no longer be posting on here much, but if anyone in the area is looking for performance work done feel free to contact me. This is my shop http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=845848ad-2aac-4604-9048-fb35c1aeafa3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread